I walked the forest ...

The weather today is not so hot - rain, seedling with gloomy clouds, driven by north-west wind, once again on the rally from the sky brings luster to the foliage. And next day, apparently, does not bode better. But if you want - you do not want, and six forest blocks have to work around: Ladder to accept the morning coolness, no mosquitoes and rest after work. So - go ahead!
Roads have at the junction of Ivanovo and Kostroma regions not by definition - there is direction. It is for the most part and it is necessary to move me - forest protection inspector.

18 ph and little letters

That's got. Health, buddy! The answer I was measuring the rustling tops of birches but dull "pom-pom" raindrops on the high growth of grass.

My partner - Sonya always comes back, covering the rear. Her credo at work: "And if the boar ?!»)))

My irreplaceable pomoschnik- compass. Wood likes to joke - so krutanёt passed dozens of times on the trail. Then I remember, and you wonder, "How am I here nabludyachil?»

My favorite - "Saiga". Since it is always like something fun.

This kind of pore of the dam. Syroezhki- Volzanka. I do not take them - too lazy to clean, and if a lot of swearing zhenschina bring: "You do not love me!»

This is a mushroom like! Chanterelles! And the net of life and troubles -otvaril little bit and stroke in the pan! With potatoes! Uk! Language swallow ...

Bucket filled. Spices take small - and not interfere (rubber hanging on a belt), and does not take up arms.

But I Halt! I had covered the four quarters, checked poles, frame and as a fire plow lesson fulfilled - until all of the case, the procedure. Although worn out manenko ...

And all around - beautiful!

Sonia lay and vigilantly accompanies a couple of snakes -medyanok. Gatehouse, suchina!

That seemed to edge. Four hours, nine kilometers through thickets - is the norm!

Traces of unseen beasts! ATVs pass. Where are they here?

Here's greetings from "riders". Devour, for a clear "concepts" do not allow!

Well, I do not "scrap", climb, and throw in a container on lesouchastka - tea not bear arms ...
Although there is always the desire to shove it into his bosom asshole. Uzho fall!

That's the "bugs" I have waited.))).

ABOUT! last zveroboychiku srezhu. Gulls with him and currant leaves after the bath-house - the most it!

Well, proschevay Forest! Come tomorrow!

That's right, break pliz.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting