Muscovites - Indians friends

I like buskers, beggars hate.
Today, near the entrance to the subway stop Novokuznetskaya hear Peruvian Indian who played wonderful melodies.
His music was so beautiful that I heard. Like me, it was 20-30 people, and people rush to the home Friday night, stayed and enjoyed the music of the American Indian.

source

All this idyll suddenly breaks enforcers. A policeman comes up from the entrance of the subway, as the devil-the-box, and immediately asks the Indian instruments, selects and requires them to go with him to the police. All this happened not so professional. Citizens began to protect Indians.

Asked to clarify, for which he was detained. Guardian of the order radioed for reinforcements. People were outraged, they recalled Sobyanin and even wanted to call him.

The problem was that the musicians have to move 15 steps from the entrance. But why detain him, I did not understand.

Muscovites and visitors literally snatched from the clutches of the Indian police.
How unprofessional act our police. Taldychat learned instructions and order on the streets there.

Justice has triumphed.
And everyone applauded.

Musician Omar Peru.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting