I bred a mouse!

Just so happens I have. I live on the 12th floor, the house lives a cat Maine Coon.
and somehow I sit at home, not bothering anyone, and hear eerie sounds on the balcony. Chatter and a wild cat on the balcony shipenie.I rushes.
Well, I think, just from the mind of a cat survived. Already I started to chirp (yes I have it strange).
I went and saw Batman! Well actually as pictures, wings arranged the mouse from a cat bounces.
Well cat drove, he left her for the night, I think well pohren let sit. Anything can happen.

The evening of the next day. Again chatter. I overcame the cat caught the mouse. But I do not kusil just paws pressed. I stole it. I think, well, now the mouse is not exactly want to go back.

The evening of the next day ... strёkota gone, just see the cat on the balcony began Sherudilo and meowing. Hallway, sitting on the blind mouse !!!

He began to read about the bats learned that if zavedetsya expel the mouse is very difficult - will live.

I thought to feed her, but she eats about 1,000 mnogovato- flies and mosquitoes in the night. But drinking milk!

And hiking in vain, I did it, and now she does not flies by day, asleep wrapped in a curtain)))

I do not stand it, got it, purely pofotkat. Well, actually when there zapechatleesh an animal?

from another angle

Posted in [mergetime] 1377863527 [/ mergetime]
I washed down to the video, but do not know how to fill

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting