10 photographs that look like paintings

Picturesque footage of nature - the best painter.
Every day in the world there are more amazing hyperrealism paintings that look like photographs, but not so common to see images that look like paintings. For more than five years, we chose the shots that for its beauty in no way inferior bright paintings, and today we present to you the best of them.

10 photos from here

1. The picture Oscar Ruiz sealed housing development in Mexico. Back in May of this image was selected as picture of the day from National Geographic. "A few years ago, when I worked as a helicopter pilot for a local radio station, we were obliged to examine the current situation on the roads. I remember flying along the highway that connects Mexico City with the neighboring state of Puebla, and saw the apartment complex, which caught my attention. I flew a little closer and made some good shots. Later I learned that these were new houses as part of the housing program.

2. Rainbow Valley

Photographer Michael Brandt took the scenic hills in the valley Paluza, Washington, USA. "Rosy picture was filmed in the town of Steptoe Butte - a unique place for its beauty in the whole valley. There is quite difficult to get, but it is truly open stunning views. In this frame, you can see the changing of the seasons, is characteristic of all vegetation in this region. "

3. Volcanic River

This remarkable picture belongs to the Russian photographer Andrey Ermolaev. "Iceland is a wonderful destination for any traveler, I would even say that it is a paradise for all photographers. From inexpressible combination of colors, lines, and patterns, it is simply breathtaking! The photo shows the mouth of a small river that flows into the ocean. The scale of this spectacle can be assessed, if you look at the tire tracks from our vehicle, which are clearly visible on the black sand. It's just a river, a volcano, and it is our planet. "

4. picturesque dunes

James and Kelly Stone filmed these amazing dunes in the National Park Lassen Volcanic National Park, which is located in the central part of Northern California. "You can see how the dunes changed color as a result of volcanic activity. It looks stunningly beautiful, as if God himself decided to stay an artist and painted the place. "

5. A colorful lake

At first glance it seems that this is a picture in which a man in a boat rowing in the lake of paint. But in fact, this is the real picture, which depicts one of the heavily polluted lakes in Anhui, Taiwan. Green paint is algae that covered the entire lake. The author of the image, the photographer Dzhianan Yu said that at least another 7 Chinese lakes need to be cleaned. In this the government plans to spend more than $ 7 billion.

6. The majestic mountain

Photographer Chaluntorn Priyasombat called this picture "The center of the storm." "The picture was taken after the morning snowfall at the foot of the mountain," the beginning of faith "in Anhui Province, China. Lingering fog created a magnificent scene that is similar to Chinese painting. "

7. Fire wave

For this image is a talented Californian photographer David Orias. In order to achieve the effect of painting, he uses a long exposure and a telephoto lens. "In Southern California sunshine acquires a special connotation, especially you can feel, looking at the coastal waves. I just chose the right moment and made a picture that looks like a beautiful picture. "

8. Reflections in the water

Graphic designer Denis Collette has created a series of photographs titled "Water", which is a collection of images, which show reflection in the lake near his country house. "I have made thousands of photos with reflection and they are all unique. They see the trees, wildflowers and blue sky. On the picture is influenced by several factors: the wind, the light, and even for the water level. Ripple makes these pictures look like paintings by Van Gogh, Turner and Monet. "

9. Three women

This beautiful picture of three women was taken by photographer Barbara Cole. A self-taught photographer not only a challenge to our reality, but does so entirely at Polaroid. "I fell in love with Polaroid in 1987 at the end of the year" - says Cole. "I experimented with a camera and light bulbs, and I liked the mood, warm colors and a palette that arose in the final image. So I set for itself the methods with which to work to this day. "

10. Dawn in Africa

This stunning picture was taken at dawn in Namibia. Photographer Frans Lenting said: "The photo was taken at the very moment when the morning sun has not yet reached its highest point and highlights the dunes, on the other they often reflect the clear blue sky."

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting