Is it possible for pregnant women to drag the bar?

For most people, these images cause a negative reaction, and someone can not look at them without a shudder. Can we call pregnant, push rods, really reckless and irresponsible?

5 photo here

Some time ago, 35-year-old bodibildersha Los Angeles Leah-Anne Allison has gained great fame as laid out at a series of photos to Facebook from the gym. Actually, these pictures differed little from the other photo, on which a woman was pushing different weights, if not for one exception - Lea-Anne must have a child in 2 weeks.

Photos reckless expectant mother caused a strong reaction, and tens of thousands of comments. Only a fraction of Internet users support the woman's decision to continue to exercise almost to the birth. Among those who did not find anything wrong, and it turned out a few people, calling doctors. But the vast majority of users considered that Leah-Anne at great risk not only their health, but also the life of the unborn child.

"I felt sick at the sight of it - says Amanda Cinco Mars. - I sincerely hope that pregnant women from around the world will not take off her example. I am a very big fan of CrossFit, but doctors have always strongly recommended to lift heavy weight on this term, because you can damage the placenta, causing serious injury to the kid and cause premature labor and miscarriage. The publication of such photos to convince people that in these classes there is nothing wrong, but it is not so! »

As to Leah-Anne, she thanked all commentators. "And the haters, I want to say that my life is none of their business - the woman replied to the criticism. - I have two children - son is 8 years old and the daughter of 12. I've always loved athletics and fitness! »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting