Lions. Known and not known

Lviv - this is the most extraordinary city in Ukraine. The city has a lot of places - some of them know everything and there are those that few people know. About them, I tell you.

Will be 33 images and 3 vidyuhi!

I'll start with the character of the city. There's a lot of them, to determine the exact Number of hard. BUT rumored for 5000 Lions)

The oldest lion city ...

Images or statues can be found anywhere ...

Leo with two trunks ...

Leo innkeeper (find only those who know the coffee shop "Under the Blue Bottle»)

Leo, Cancer and beer ...

Lions in the park "High Castle»

Lion at the coffee house "Golden Ducat»

Lviv and coffee - are synonymous. "Under the Blue Bottle. One who finds this coffeehouse my advice - Bohemian coffee with a twinkle, drink not regret it!

It is strange but Vienna, and the whole of Europe to drink coffee taught Ukrainian - Yuriy Kulchytsky

One of the worst places in Lviv - Prison Lontskoho. I strongly advise to visit this place, ardent fans of "scoop". Honestly heavy feeling after her ...

House with a sad angel. According to legend, two asshole killed the girl. Lads found and sent on the bench - in jail for the Bologna. Every day these thugs out for a walk. The girl's father found out about it, bought the land for anti-prison, built a house, and painted on the facade of her daughter's face - so that she always looked at the prison yard and looked like the idiots of their sin ...

Cafe "Masoch". Advise BDSM lovers ...))))

there

Open-air museum "Shevchenko Guy". Honestly, as a resident of Kiev - our "Pirogovo", not standing next to. But that's my opinion!

Ibid

Ibid

Ibid

Is there Cossacks - a wonderful cook gruel! Recommended!

Ibid

Ibid

Ibid

All that remains of the Castle Hill in Lviv ... "High Castle"

Eagle! You can sfotkatsya - but I'm not a fan of such things

Park "High Castle"

There a lot of snails - watch your step!)

The roof restaurant "House of legends"

"Bernardine patio & quot ;. Reception MP) MP real, but I have not seen!)

There's also - for the ladies)

And for the men ... You can try and dress)

Lviv police protects us ...

Potocki Palace. Miniature castles ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting