Powerlifting - power triathlon.

Will be 28 photos. Please do not break.

The Tolyatti passed open championship in powerlifting among youths, on the Day of Defender of the Fatherland.

The competition took place in the Youth "Friendship". Basement More Soviet-built, but in the halls of sports has everything you need.

Trainers. Our, domestic, made for centuries.

Iron

More iron

Vultures.

9. Vultures

That's actually very stand rod and the platform on which the event is run. The participants - young men in the age group of 14 to 17 years. For many it is the first event at the city level.

We brought my guys a little ahead of the rest. After checkweighing, they had time to refresh before the competition.

Coach counts, to whom and how much to raise the weight. I will not go into details, but the more - the better.

Well, the participants are ready, stand height is measured. For each athlete it is individual.

This beautiful girl - one of the judges of the competition. It is, incidentally, the master of the sport of powerlifting.

Girls are also involved in this power sport. However, they are few. This championship was only one participant.

Next came a young man. Generally, pauerliftinge unlike bodybuilding power rates are important, not the beauty of the body. As competitive disciplines, it includes three exercises: squats on his shoulders, bench press on the horizontal bar and pull the bar - which together determine the qualification of the athlete.

In the breaks between sets, guys warming up with less weights in the next room.

The next exercise - bench press.

Without insurance you can not.

And finally - the deadlift.

Well, that's all. The results are tallied, the winners are determined. Now award champions.

Posted in [mergetime] 1329635116 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting