Repairs in my room

Standard room 11 square meters. m.
Will be 38 photos

2. Remove wallpaper, decided to do it ourselves (me and my father)

3. From the chandelier was decided to immediately get rid of. Repair plan was just in my head, and for his father, accustomed to the Soviet repair was unacceptable

4. Proshtrobil wall ordinary screwdriver, the switch will be in a different place and the 3-position, instead of the usual.

5. Start collecting box of drywall. We do this one time in my life. In the photo it seems that the profile is not exactly lying. He has not yet designated, just like trying on ...

6. The other party. Everything is done after work and move slowly.

7. Now the profile exactly. Chandelier been turned off, so we carry.

8. put the "crab", to increase the strength of the structure. How then I learned on the Internet, such as we have installed upside down ...

9. The photo shows the elements of the transaction. We will have 7 spotlights around the perimeter of the box.

10. On the ceiling is the LED strip. To turn the mains voltage of 220 volt 12, a pulsed power supply. That's it in the photo. We have a 9 meter strip per meter consumes 4, 8 watts. This unit is 75 watts. With a good margin, so to speak.

11. For each lamp brought on 2 wires (red phase). The circuit breaker is closed to 0, connected in parallel. In general, electricity from very far, and everything had to learn in the process. All alive ... hit only 1 time ... not much ...

12. Then I started taking photos a little. It was Sunday and we were moving fast. Stitched plaster, drill holes for fixtures (cutter from set to set the door locks). Fixtures for the most usual 25p., Good paws - Navigator LED 4000K, diodes very much. Shines bright!

13. The other party. I am a photographer of the curve, and I pictures on the phone. Please do not kick ...

14. And they even burn !!!

15. The process shpatlevanija, long ... boring ... not fun ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting