Children's Hospital in Luhansk like a prison

A resident of Luhansk region has published in his blog creepy photos of infectious department of the city hospital of Alchevsk Lugansk region.

20 photos + text

"My only child, eight years old, was in the infectious department of the city hospital Alchevsk, the intestinal part of it. Everything is good - and the attention of doctors and nurses, and nurses, but one. Most hospitals. The conditions in which there are children, not just horrible ... they are horrible and miserable. This is no fault of the medical staff - they just did appear in the image of the hero, able to work and to save the life of children in the most appalling conditions, and to clean up these areas with sterile cleanliness.

At first, Margot was in the general ward, designed for four adults and four kids (refers to children with mothers) ... But as Rita girl-neighbor were "adults", then lay yourself and it takes only two beds. Then they brought children and stuffed the House "to the eyeballs." State Chamber can be seen in the photo: a sink without a crane and without runoff. That is, in the infectious department can not wash your hands, and do wash anything in the House.

Bathroom. Her condition is the same depressing, like all hospitals in general. Broken tiles, oblezshie floors, diapers on the floor and the water in a saucepan. Twenty-first century, and its attempts to associate membership in the European Union, and intestinal infectious department at Children's Hospital warm water in a saucepan to, sorry, the substitution of a child. Nonsense?

I do not know about you, but I do not kid yourself ... too was until recently. In the hospital she had to learn to bathe with shovels, go to the toilet on the pot in an unlit room and warm up by climbing with his head under the thin blanket.

Further, even more interesting. We were transferred to the detention center. Understand once, whether it's medical or educational insulator, it is difficult, because it looks like a cinematic atmosphere jail, but not at the hospital twenty-first century in a European country.

Once again, I want to draw attention to the fact that I admire all the medical staff of the hospital, since working in these terrible conditions - a feat ... And on television, we show only the whole Ukraine OKHMATDET constantly remodels Feofaniya and other deputies' benefits and on TV we talk about some of the new requirements of the Medical Service to kindergartens, and on television, we show 's Catherine Svitske Zhittya Osadchaya "in which our powers income bragging to each other.

And in the city's new mayor on the new machine, fresh repair of the City Council, plastic windows sanepidemstantsii ready to dig nose expensive shops, checking them for "indiscipline." At the same time, the same blind eye to the sanitary station located on the territory of their own children's hospital with little unsanitary conditions of life of patients.

What else? Yet instead of glass matte polyethylene film, unheated room (with an average temperature of 5) rotten old windows, which can not be even close tightly; old rotten mattresses, stripped floors, wash are done only by heroic nurses.

Then without text.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Source:

Tags

See also