Cats rule the world, so we do not get bored.

The story of one crafts will be shaped as letters, taken on 14 kadrikov screwdriver (please do not kick or break) and one small video.
We have one in the house kote that we have in my opinion considers only food, supplies and cleaners its "guamono" and gets up so that it pleases, here's an example of one of her escapades in the past (http:// forum2 / st / 0 / topic583558.html), but now our story is not about a few.
The thing is that the ent plush bastard tears up very favorite of my wife ottoman on which she paints in the morning your makeup and perfectly sees as the last of a great furniture is transformed into the trash (post about how I repaired ottoman will probably neither be later ).
In the picture clearly shows that the beast with the stupidly hoses as hosts, but in their absence is very polyublyaet ottoman.

So one day in the stock of one of the hardware stores have been movers vyproshen stobik cardboard from linoleum under a thickness of about 10 mm, it is not a pity to throw out anyway, and ottoman must be saved.
House height measurements with an accuracy of up to 1 mm, I sawed off the excess.

In the same store were purchased 2 "shelf" on the corner of 26 rubles and 6 "butterflies" - fasteners for gypsum board, at the price of 8 rubles for things.

And after some measurements all prisobachit ... or prikoshacheno to our product.

Fitting in place. I say at once, after fitting corners were taken not to interfere with further work.

After measuring the height of the column that is 2m43sm height and circumference of 36 cm, I went to the store floor coverings, where it was acquired piece of cover size. Do not believe 2.43H36, and walked free overlock, good store. The picture shows a piece in the hands of our masters.

On the Floor, I paid a little PVA glue that during assembly it is I have not walked through the post, and generally for greater reliability.

One edge at a makeshift furniture stapler attached to a pole, so that when the firmware also walked.

Then the nylon thread and line grabbed the edge and began to slowly pull the entire length of them in the picture the moment before the screed.

Then attach the corners into place and screwed to the wall, at first I thought that it would be necessary more and grab the bottom, but measurements were surprisingly faithful and pole stood like a glove.

Like this.

Well, there arose a new question, because cats do not like to essentially no rearrangements in the house, and she could not easily change the ottoman. A little dig deeper in the nose, I decided to seek help from the domestic pharmaceutical industry.

... And dripped (dec) bit on the bar.

Cat as any woman in the form of alcohol immediately threw the poor fellow padded stools.
youtu.be/rlooXN-JUq4
I even decided that she will never leave.
(FLASH MOVIE) and summing up the count value of the column, I have to say we at the pet store even smaller crap costs from 700 rubles, that's why it was fundamental to meet the lower amount.
1. Corners 2 pieces of 26 rubles
2. "Butterfly" 6 pieces for 8 rubles
3. Floor 219 rubles.
But everything else thread 2 shurupchika the wall, a little white glue and valerian I had.
TOTAL: 319 rubles.
Kote happy, you can kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting