My balcony

Recently, Yap often seen posts about the balcony, my summer was also a story with him, but the time to make your first post found just now :)
Actually, I was a staunch opponent of the glazing of balconies but after marrying things considerably increased, there was a kind of redistribution of the apartment and had a balcony glazing. Balcony we hitrovygnuty.
It will be 37 photos.

task was complicated by the fact that the lower base as if he had not, metal profiles and between them once the concrete sheet of particle analog

Posted in [mergetime] 1381749456 [/ mergetime]
plastic windows. the most simple, single-chamber

plastic windows. the most simple, single-chamber

material. all bought at the "Petrovich" (St. Petersburg), the site is simple and convenient, but it is necessary to monitor and verify the order at delivery. I have a little bit confused: the thickness of the boards in the smaller side, planed in the large bar.

I decided to insulate foam, not all kinds of wools. It seemed safer. He took an ordinary (white) and some seal (orange, forgot the name). wanted to achieve a thickness of 70 mm (50 + 20), in practice stopped at 50 Orange went to the cottage parents)

the idea was. bars and make them lay the foam. all just screwing with the exception of parts. had drilled metal rack and then twist the screws.

More:

start laying the foam

continuation,
and, yes, of course windows have been installed

More
(13th floor)))

zapenivayu cracks in thick lays some crap, sausages and also grab foam

angle

another angle

Well, somehow it turns out like this)

angle. how much hardship I am with him!

began to sew the panels went well and quickly, so that the process of photographing missed)

view of the other side

another angle

all sewn up !!! :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting