Cheap house for the cat.

Most recently, I was given a meow animals. Once it was decided to allocate to it a square meter apartment and buy a house. But it so happened that trips to pet stores increasingly makes me think about how dohrena have to pay for what you can do yourself.
After consulting with his wife and cat, of course, unanimously fashin:
1. We are greedy and do not want to overpay.
2. Materials for the construction of enough.
3. Hands, though not directly, but in the process they can be a little hamstring and straighten ...

Decided! We will build!

Will be 19 photos

As always, it all starts with the drawings. Knowledge of design houses do not own, and the materials were: one panel of particleboard and laminate residues. I had to write because of what has been ...

Jigsaw in hand and cut the panel, the process is not fotkal.

From 50mm polypropylene pipes do leg-drapalki for claws. It was decided to first attach them firmly to the ground, and then reel them hemp rope.

Originally planned tsifenborom (a rose) Drill a hole in the ground and fix them in the tube, but I realized that my hands were not quite straightened during operation and indeed tsifenbor was from distant China. Drill did not work! Yes, and I cut the pipes are not perfectly straight - may not be perpendicular to the ground ... It was decided to fix them on such corners here. Firstly using them easier to put the tube in relation to the vertical line. Second, lock, I thought, a lot better.

From a different angle.

The foreman and the customer in one checks how things work and at the same time glances at swipes builders. Apparently, too, wanted to ...

Try on, and as always look in the mind ideas are born to change something in the design ... but silly thoughts thrown back and then everything is done according to the plan.

Since the whole construction will be on the bare floor fasten the rubber feet.

Build a house. The customer appreciates the size of living space.

Komorka itself. The idea of ​​the entrance someone stole shamelessly.

Screw the rope on the grease-lubricated tube PVA. Edges strengthened with screws to base + a few screws along the pipe.

From a different angle.

While lesser beings (people) are working - the highest being asleep.

Putting the individual parts of the structure into one.

Fix the shelf / backup for the home.

Sheathe carpet. More precisely on the PVA glue and seek staple gun. The ends of the rope nice hide.

Checking the quality of the interior.

All Khalabuda almost trimmed. Dangles a rope specifically left - will pendant toy.

Remained little things: the contour of the window-entry obbit remains of a rope to a tree to be seen and give an aesthetically beautiful look. And on the shelf to cut off the ends of the carpet. But the pictures as I did, alas, no.

Outcome: Cat happy! Nails sharpens correctly. Walls with wallpaper no longer touches ...

I've finished. You can kick. All questions will try to answer.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting