Visiting Hitler

Hello SW. YaPovtsy

I recently had a chance to visit a very interesting place, so I hasten to share with you.
It will be a little gallery, a couple of letters.

Many paint will not, everyone can google, so that no plagiarism

2. The road to Vinnitsa

It's not far

4. These are the inscriptions found on the walls on the way to bet

5. That we prishli.Vsё around fenced, walking guard, entrance have an extra charge (the symbolic 10 hryvnia, well, 2 hryvnia will map)

6.Shema rate

7. Barbarossa. Where do the same without him

8. That's it ... I must say that for the normal philistine territory not represent anything interesting, further understand

9. I wanted to find a photo of the hopper which was located on the site (eighth photo) but has not found :(

Chunks of concrete in the explosion scattered over several hundred meters

11.Ostatki ventilation

12. Throughout sticking valves, you can break the legs

13. Who do not build

15. Here is a tablet ... sad

16. By the way on the territory of the stakes were a lot of apple ... You're a couple of pieces. They say it is very fond of apples Furrer Ukrainian

17. For so many years, and vsegolish rusty slegontsa

18. We got to the remains of the officers' bunker. The scale hit the concrete blocks, sorry can not be conveyed in the photo, and fotkal grenade

19. What's left of it

22.Eto what is left of the admin building

23.A's traces of black diggers. All other employees of the museum fell asleep, but it was left as possible in this place was the elevator underground

25. The only surviving item. Pool.

26. According to legend, it was paved with red marble tiles

28. Under a broken screed, concrete, was a trace of the German shoe, according to the circular imprint of shoes was not easy, but it is for the military Mountain Division

29. In principle, this is the message of Werewolf ... a couple more on the remains of buildings, the destination of which is not known

31. As long as upload photos found cabinet photograph of Hitler Werewolf

ZY Everything I have done, not to throw slippers, as fotkal it for yourself, did not plan to someone to share. Yes, and I've had a lousy storyteller

All good

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting