Tatiana Dogileva: for the monument Gaidar?

I honestly do not understand. Maybe someone obsnit?

Because he stole millions of people - and including me?

When he began to steer the finances, I was quite a wealthy woman in my impression, I am very actively acted in films and earned at the time a lot of money. And there was a very law-abiding. You can not communicate with the currency, it is prohibited by law - I do not get involved. Apartments are not sold then, cottages - too, and I, like many others, to keep their savings in a savings bank. Not only me. My mom is also folded back a little for a "rainy day", at a time when it's old age and disease, and the patient's son, who lived on a disability pension.

Black day came when Yegor Gaidar took up its reforms. But we do not understand, we are not strong in commerce, but about the exchange rate and the dollar for the first time and then heard. But I do not believe that the state can throw like that of its citizens (now not only believe, but know that the throw required) and it's not withdraw money, I think that now things will change.

Anyway, when I realized that I was swindled, I took the book with the remaining rubles, equal to the time of 100 US dollars. And my mom was left without a penny. Thank you, Yegor Gaidar, for my mom!

Thank God, I was still unable to work - although the movie has failed and take me longer, but rescued the theater, entreprise. And I could help my mother and brother.

And not only am I stupid. The great Russian actor E. Evstigneev also kept all the earnings on the book. He died, and when "discovered" the inheritance, that is. E. After six months, for years it earned rubles turned into nothing. This is me, his widow told Ira.

And now that Gaidar put a monument. Who? Relatives? Or Moscow?
Whose money again? Is my how nalogoplatelschitsy?

I do not want to erect a monument to this man in my town and my country. He destroyed their actions many lives and destinies, and did not hesitate to say that the more pensioners die, the better - society becomes more mobile (I can not vouch for verbatim quotes).

His co-defendant, Chubais has repeatedly stated that Gaidar saved the country - they say that only idiots do not realize it. I would like to return the person to Chubais voucher, which he invented, and to demand the riches of the motherland, due to me instead of this paper.

And I do not even apologized for his red-haired politician notion! Like, say, sorry, hitch left. All of them transcend feel the greatness and the ingratitude of the "crowd." And negotiating with sculptors, in the future, so that means that for centuries they have not forgotten.

Although my daughter's generation never know who is a monument near the Library of Foreign Literature, what is this guy cast in bronze and why.

And I will not tell her.

www.echo.msk.ru/blog/dogileva/1198821-echo/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting