Exchange killings

Frankly, I've been waiting for this event. The other day it happened.

Open public crowdfunding web market, where bets are taken to kill public figures.

The scheme is simple: someone is making a name in the black list, the rest of the people who do not like this figure and who wish to get rid of it faster, make donations through Bitcoin. At one point, the collected amount becomes attractive to the killer-maniac, he writes a message to the authors site (bet), they say, then, and then will die such a man of your besides the list. If a person really dies, the killer breaks the bank and takes all the money. Everyone is happy (almost all).
Of course, the service two main questions.

At first. This anonymity of all operations: Enter the name, donation, anonymity killer anonymous withdrawal winner. In theory. all this can be done, have all the tools (in fact, and because Bitcoin), but you need at least a good fumble.
Secondly (I believe it is in second place), and reliability. What if this is all hype that some scammers have simply decided to enrich this growing now Bitcoins and not even going to pay any winnings. Of course, such a possibility is there, but if you think about - how to win the trust of such services? Do not show the same license and passport details. Just business. Yes, at first, there will be little confidence, but as soon as "work" At least one rate, the service will gain unprecedented popularity, both among donors and among the killers. That's when life will sparkle with new colors.
Location of service: assmkedzgorodn7o.onion.lu/
While there are few names, but we'll have an opportunity to change that. I wonder how soon there will bring ...

In a sense, this is a "direct democracy". If the service is not closed down the next day, we have all the chances to get an effective tool for the expression of public opinion.

Proof

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting