Nice to live not forbid (about the hut Vasilyeva)

SQUARE Confusion

At the end of October last year, immediately after the search in the apartment of the ex-boss of the Department of Property Relations of the Ministry of Defense Evgenia Vasilyeva told reporters that her luxury home in the center of Moscow, in the mammary lane as much as 13 rooms! Since then, and became hard to walk around this impressive tsifir. The envious man in the street angrily wondering: what is the square can be such a mansion? Official and unofficial sources only is strongly discouraged, because the difference in the estimates of "cubing" apartments Yevgenia was too noticeable: one of the staff of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation spoke of 192 square meters. m, Vasilyeva lawyer Hassan Bohrok - about 210 square meters. m. The very same prisoner said recently: "The apartment I only have 4 rooms, total living area of ​​118 square meters." The same area called the father of the accused.
In fact, nothing strange here: just Vasiliev speaks only of the living area, lawyer - on the area of ​​the entire apartment.

But according to the documents available to the editorial "KP", the area of ​​the apartment Vasilyeva - 192 square meters. m.

As this area could accommodate as many as 13 rooms? To understand this, I turned to architects and civil engineers who made repairs in the house number 6 in the dairy. They showed me the plan of the dwelling Vasilyeva. And at the same time made it clear fundamental point: a year ago, journalists, not understanding, "piled" living rooms and all other areas, up to the toilet - and gets along figure 13. In reality, the living rooms - bedrooms and offices - 6. To once and for all dispel the myths, let's look at the layout of the apartment (Look diagram). So, in the "elite chamber" where the prisoner remains today Yevgeny Vasilyev, 2 wardrobe, 2 living rooms, 2 bedrooms, library, office, living room with pictures, and then - kitchen, bathroom, toilet ... That's all Chambers' defense princess. "

About bryuliki and figurines

Prior to his imprisonment under house arrest in his native walls Yevgenia loved to welcome guests in elegant furnished apartment (often went there and Anatoly Serdyukov). At the time, one of the guests on mobile Vasilyeva took fragments of her rich habitation (with his permission we publish these photos). Judging by some of the pictures, landlady loves most precious female ornaments, porcelain figurines and paintings. They got it in different ways: something - from grandparents and parents, something she bought at a flea market, something to give to friends and former colleagues. Here it is worth recalling what he said about all this Investigative Committee spokesman Vladimir Markin:

- Immovable property of the accused were arrested, more than 1,000 jewelry with a total weight of 19 kg, and this does not include the collection of expensive watches. So in these jewels only diamonds, rubies and emeralds experts counted 57 thousand units. By the way, among the seized property has a number of paintings that mistress, confident in their deep knowledge of art, acquired as masterpieces of world art. However, art criticism examination found that they have no artistic value and, simply put, a cheap knockoff.

It seems that these words Vasilyev Markina heavily grazed. Soon, in his "public address" she responded sharply: "To say that I have bad taste. Who has the right to discuss my taste, discuss some personal moments? In my opinion, it's just a mess ».

We will not discuss personal moments and deepen, for any money, our heroine has bought an apartment. We note only that she originally claimed: real estate acquired in the dairy absolutely legally. The lawyer adds: service to the Defense Ministry, she worked for a large construction company and "could not afford expensive apartments».
In SU-155 support - it is their company allegedly helped Vasilyeva "cheap" to buy an apartment in Dairy Lane.

Here and dad allegedly oligarch connected - in his words, that he bought an apartment in the dairy for 44, 5 million rubles. Here the figure of the evil one - the amount of the purchase is understated, Dad Vasilyeva taxes on real market value, apparently, did not want to pay, and that's the seller agreed to in the documents of the price display. But the seller is in your mind - and will not give an apartment for 1/3 the price.

Incidentally, the oligarch's wife Lyudmila Vasilyeva losifovna presented in March 2012, his daughter 650 sq. meters of real estate in the Old Arbat, 45/24. Eugene losing its restaurant "moo-moo".

Maneuvers on the "Golden Mile»

And somehow it just amazing and happily grow together, that he himself Serdyukov, and his girlfriend Vasilyeva were under the same roof. Sister Anatoly Eduardovich acquired in the same house - Dairy Lane, Building 6, where only 8 apartments, once three separate housing (220, 203 and 175 sq. M), three car garage, 20 sq. m each and residential premises of 86 sq. meters.

In one of these apartments and found out Serdyukov and Vasiliev at the early morning, when the investigators came to the girl with a search warrant.

What's interesting, the first in this house instill Yevgenia - in April 2010, but already there and Anatoly E. pulled. His sister started buying the "milk" of the real estate in September of 2010, continued in October of the same year and completed in October of 2012.

HOW MUCH chorus

Real estate market experts say that the arrested Moscow apartment Vasilyeva can cost anywhere from $ 5 million to $ 7 million. "Cost per square meter in this house is about $ 25 thousand", - says Director of the Department for the sale of apartments Penny Lane Realty Alexander Zima. Agree with him the head of the sales department of urban real estate company IntermarkSavills Christina Tomilina. According to her, the price of a square in the dairy varies from 25 to 29 thousand dollars. But expert Kalinka Real Estate Consulting Group lifted the bar: 1 meter in this house is worth no more than $ 35,000.

Based on this ownership Clan Serdyukov at medium and, in our opinion, a fair price of 30 thousand dollars per square meter cost about $ 23 million, or 700 million rubles!

Question - where millions? My sister's husband Minister Puzikov VN herself - merchants. But here's the problem - they have declared in the past five years for two of about 150 mln. Rubles. Maybe Anatoly E. sister bought?

REQUIRED EPILOGUE

I really would not like to have encountered the reader the impression that the author of this article, "bloodthirsty" Vasilyeva. I have only one desire - to know the truth. Because to me it is equally important to hear the voices and the prosecution and the defense. That is why I began to deal with "13-room apartment" Yevgenia. Much has already been cleared. But left a lot of questions that have no answers yet. Hopefully we'll get them during the coming judgment.

Proof: www.kp.ru/daily/26161/3048672/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting