Again loggia - repair

Loggia waited their turn to be repaired.
Since goal was not to make a report - some finishing stages are not photographed. But on the whole course of action should be clear.
Photo cards will 20pcs. Let's go.

1. Place the floor 30mm extruded polystyrene. I put beacons and flooded the floor.

2. Here, see lighthouses

3. Wall fixed 50 mm extruded polystyrene foam + mesh.
sandwich under the window - 30 mm penoplistirola taped behind bars (they can be seen on the previous Picchu). Then, vertical bars between the mineral wool layer 2 by 50mm. Folgoizolon nailed to the bar over the entire length. Sewed moisture resistant plates. Naturally all the cracks was foam.

4. plastered walls on beacons. Kayus- he did not (because if he did, would have gone a month :)) threw the wiring on the ceiling under the lights

5. Together with his father gathered framework for plasterboard. Glued mineral wool and vapor barrier on top

6. The ceiling took 2 days, with plasterboard linings

7.gipsokarton plasterers, shtakleval himself

9. painted the ceiling and install the lamp. galogenki is ordinary, but the plans changed to LED

10. laid on the floor as a substrate folgoizolon on it - the film warm floor, and began to lay the floorboard.

11. The floor is ready

12. stacked in the first time. It turned out - a trifling matter.

13. It is true jigsaw was not at hand. Tired of sawing the last row along. :))

14. The closed polyethylene floor and painted the walls with his brother's wife

16. I bought a decorative coating, thought himself done. 2 days training on gipsache, eventually spat and called the guys from the office cat. I paint sold

17. For two days they did. was applied in two layers. In the end it turned out:

18. As a result, did not regret what he called them, did just perfect.

19. Yesterday, I tore all the protection of Scotch. I put plitusa.

20. outlet with a temperature controller. With the latter had to have sex - I did not want to climb into a standard glass. It was necessary to remove the inner body, and then I had barely pushed.

Posted in [mergetime] 1385360378 [/ mergetime]
That's all :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting