My repair. Replacement of flooring

Long was going to make at home repair, pulled to the last. Decided.
Parquet was laid ordinary piece still in the Soviet Union. Survived only in my memory 3 sanding. Squeak was shamelessly.
Will 14 photos

more

shot dies pretty quickly. They are of old age is almost not kept.
This bag with the removed flooring

Under parquet lay hardboard glued to the screed on bitumen mastic.

Hardboard has been less easy to pull out, but from concrete otshkryabat bitumen !!! This I tell you something.
At this stage of technological development or anything other than the best of the good old ax for the job does not come up. The key to success of this work consists in the frequent sharpening the ax. The sharper the better. Whetted at Bulgarians on the grinding wheel (in any case, do not place the cutting).
Week tyukaney and shkryabaney ax on the floor, and here's the result.

By the way it has added me another 10 bags of garbage and two use a respirator. Pylischa enough.
Next, vacuum cleaners (sorry there was construction of a vacuum cleaner). And all the floor rolled in two layers betonokontaktom.

It's time to pour samorovnyayku. It will tell you in my experience (I never builder). The best self-leveling floor is «glims s level», but 520 rubles. per bag, strangled me toad. took Cerezyme. take all Merlin than good - it within 100 days of the remains can be returned, so its 20 sq.m. took 14 sacks. Gone 13.
The process of pouring will not describe all simply stirs, pour equals.
The photo and the mixture stirrer

assistant. Do not say a good friend without hard. Newspapers pasted on the walls - so as not to splash. Do not hunt then again putty walls.

After 1.5 weeks Nalyvaiko dry. He put on the glue and dowel nail 12mm plywood.
Recommend then grind, but I did not.

Parquet took array. I was comfortable at first dry all cut and decompose, then took a folded stack of order and had begun to lay.
Why am I doing wrong? Just do not hunt was sitting in sawdust glue.
Parquet laying on one-component adhesive homakol 212. 2hkomponentnym I love does not happen, though all did as instructed, but after 30 minutes turned into stone. As I said then in a store 2 koiponentny glue necessary to plant portions. But the producers of this bitch do not write in his instructions.

More

Dice egged on by a pruning parketiny.

in special cases, pulled with a chisel. Pierce her lightly in the plywood and tightens the board, but it is only required for laying 1.5. boards.
So buy specials. mounting kit makes no sense.

Well, the final work. Laying without preparation took 2 days.
All. Thank you for your attention.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting