Roosters come!

Today, for the first time in a long time I had to take public transportation. In the street began rattling hail, I jumped into a minibus (route under №6). Instead of the usual Russian speech is heard whether the Portuguese, or Spanish group ... In short, Latin languages.
Young people (10 people), dark-haired, one eyebrow on his forehead, talking very loudly, interrupting each other, and rang our ruble. Looking at the Russian coins, they counted them actively. I understand it was hard to count the pile of stuff 17 rubles. They constantly brought down and counted again. The bus was the atmosphere of the mint.
The other passengers were sullen and not fun. It sochintsy (a special group of Russians). Today, they are not fun to ... As of yesterday, and the day before ... How to actually since 2008.
Guests with coins sorted out ...

The second series of lively conversations between foreigners began when the bus began leaking roof. Smell of spring. Water running down the cabin, both protalinki and let drip people on the head. Foreigners began to choke with laughter. Then he could not stand began to laugh, and catch on the fly in his hands drop, and for some reason to try them on taste. The taste of the water they liked. Trying it, they enthusiastically uttered the sound "Oh!", While tsmokali language. Obviously, it helped them to enhance the taste of water. It lasted not long. The team once again reassured foreign sommeliers.
Sochi residents continued to travel with such a person, if everything had just handed over the analysis on a biopsy, and get a positive result.

The windows fogged up, and some of the foreign guests began to draw on them. This idea gradually began to like all the rest. Three minutes later all foreigners drawing, turning cars into an art gallery. Sometimes they evaluated each other's drawings and nodded approvingly. Water ran on the glass and drawings deteriorated. But it does not upset the foreigners. One of them, in the back seat, began to cackle. Gradually he picked up the front seat of foreigners. The noise grew in the henhouse. To them, this idea is also very fond of, because in between cluck, listen to human chuckle. Fun barnyard, by foreigners, accompanied by a silent accompaniment gloomy silence undisturbed Sochi residents. Not one wrinkle, not a muscle, did not waver on their face. Once again. Sochi residents - is also a group of Russians, but special (risk group).
Avian repertoire exhausted. Silence. Grad knocking on the cockpit. Not long pause, which cut velvet Russian bass:
- Still, the cocks come!
- Probably, thoroughbred! - I picked up an old lady.
In an instant, a bus filled Russian sincere laughter. All bus laughed, continuing to develop this theme. In place of clucking came foreign lively Russian speech. Sochi residents came out of his stupor smiled, became something to ask foreigners ... Foreigners were silenced.
Several people took to stop laughing. I'm with them.
Leaden clouds went into the mountains. The sun beat down from the nape of the sea.
Good!
Everything will be ho-ro-sho!

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting