Victim shooters from the metro is ready to conclude the world

30-year-old Hashim Latipov said that he was ready to make peace with their abusers, but on their own terms. The victim told the shooters of the subway LifeNews, he was ready to forgive their abusers, but before that he must take revenge on them publicly.

- I wanted it in his own way to do - said Hashim Latipov. - Also there are a couple of slaps in the face would give a couple podzhopnik, and so that they would sit me on this is that ?! Just wanted to vent their anger. And, well caught and caught me anyway.

The victim again told in detail about how it happened:

- I went to the "Prague" to a friend. After that went to "Buy". At the station, "Sermon" on the train were two passengers. One looked at me point-blank, and I looked at him, too. For so long he looked at me, I wanted to say already, "What look?". And he turned away, and then I looked away, too. I delved into the Internet phone. Then he turned back, he again looked at me. And this view is configured to aggression. I said to him: "What you looking at?". When I said that, he somehow I nodded and with his spread a word, I stood up and walked.

Then shots rang out, the camera captured video in the subway.

- I turned away holding on to face blood flowed - says Hashim Latipov. - They were at the door, I bent, they probably thought I was there a knife or a gun traumatic too pulled, and the second trunk instructed me, saying, "Keep your hands, I can see them." Once arrived at the station, they immediately went out.

After what happened Hashim started calling journalists even called zaspredsedatelya government of Dagestan.

- I called the vice-president of the government, which is now in place of the late Haji Mahachev, asked for an interview, "Russia-1". He said it was not just one as I am concerned. Dagestan associated any change takes place, its twist month. They were shooting at the wedding in the air - twist month. But I'm not going to go on TV, on the transmission.

Hashim said that his case is not unique, it simply disseminated by journalists.

- In general, many such cases, it is my just hyped. 3-4 days before the subway someone killed. When I was a girl in hijab some killed.

Recall suspects in the shooting of a native of Dagestan, on the gray branch of the Moscow subway was detained in the morning on Tuesday, 21 January, at the Moscow Chekhov. They turned out to be 44-year-old Dmitry P. and his 15-year-old son Andrew.

Video: lifenews.ru/news/125946

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting