State homophobia of the Russian Federation

Excellent article found, you know.

About gay geelyubov and more. Before sleepers or green - read, do not be lazy - get a great aesthetic pleasure.

We do not sell alcohol after 22:00. That is still selling at 21:59 and at 22:01 there is no. It would seem - just a minute, to whom it may damage? Well, not 21:59, and 22:01 - well, this is really nothing! But from 22:01 to 22:02 is also only a minute, and the same seems to be still okay. From 22:02 to 22:03 is also nothing, and from 22:04 to 22: 05 ...

Well, like, 22:10 - it's all really everything. So can be set on the border of 22:10? It's not difficult, and where we have such love for round numbers? Right, this is ridiculous! But the problem is that from 22:10 to 22:11 is also just one minute. A border must be conducted, a clear boundary, beyond which is a rigorous, definitive "You can not!ยป.

Therefore one can not help the fact that at 22:01, and in 22:00:01.

Today, we are taught that homosexuality - is the norm, it's part of a natural variation. All color European culture turned against our Olympics and Putin's attitude toward gays in Russia. Stephen Fry GDP even called a fascist, and Hugh Laurie just recently spoke in a similar vein. They echoed by a host geezaschitnits not able to withstand more than a minute reasoned conversation. They feel sorry for the poor devils violation of their rights, arguing, for example, because:

"In Russia, gays are not allowed to adopt children. And they are also citizens of the country, like everyone else! "But wait, you're just saying that gay people - it's part of the natural norm. So from the standpoint of the natural norm, and they should not have children, as if they did not, "groaned". Actually homosexuality - is one way to control population, are not you were aware of? It is a pity ...

The next song, "It is forbidden a gay pride parade, and not all you care what happens to two people in bed by mutual consent? The main thing is that they pay taxes! Do not go to him in the bed! "Dear geezashitnitsy and geezaschitniki, if any. I do not climb into bed to him, the problem is that this bed want to carry a parade through the streets and make it all look.

And the treshovy nonsense that I've ever heard: "We in the institutions of the gay" knocked "on the exam." It's certainly an interesting hypothesis, but I have not started to hand over the object with the phrase: "Dmitry, heterosexual, is my student's record-book." On the contrary, by not handed over, I often hear, "This n% so I flunked," so that there could be more pedsostav may be suspected homosexual.

But what is most remarkable, the same geezaschitnitsy, who so love to speculate about gay rights, do not tolerate pedophile, and in particular offer their "shoot like a mad dog." And, by the way, no matter how strange it was to admit it, pedophilia is a part of nature, part of the same strategy to limit the growth of the number of individuals in the population. And in terms of the nature of the difference between the orientation of the "T" and the orientation of the "P" is missing, they both perform the same function. Like the man in the street who offers to kill people because of their genes came together in a certain way.

Why homosexuality is not a crime and pedophilia - of the Criminal Code? The whole point of morality. Society is not ready to recognize pedophiles part of the norm, but in terms of nature - it is. Just a few decades ago, homosexuality was punishable by the corresponding article, and it was within the then ethics. But the moral thing at all mobile, and no one can predict what it will be tomorrow ... But wait, you can! One need only look into a tolerant Europe to see how the boundary of permissible shifts from "22:00" farther and farther, and closer and closer to that to legitimize pedophilia. And it would be logical and consistent, particularly in terms of nature. And let not next year ... but in 50 years it could be accomplished.

And we can not walk in space and in time and see, do not climb into the jungle of Shakespeare's Juliet thirteen that early marriages were the norm in many, many cultures.

But the border is to be carried out. And let the "state homophobia of the Russian Federation" - a status in VC stolen from me once geezaschitnitsy, I am pleased that the position of the State is AT THE MOMENT. Because as long as the border passes here we are far from being able to fight for ped parades. Let the gays do not put and do not climb into their bed, the "22:00" I am quite satisfied.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting