Liaz 677 myths and legends ..

Mnu inspired to write Danno Temko - Temko recent nostalgic about "skotovozik" ... as well as small "childhood memories" YaPovtsev ...

Well, that - that I'm on this bus - trudovoi began his path after the army ... rolling of passengers in Moscow ...

Well for starters - nemnozhzhko history wiki)).

Despite the fact that the creation of a bus LiAZ-677M with increased technical and operational characteristics was charged with the plant still up in the ROC in 1973, actually Serial production LiAZ-677M only managed to establish in 1982. During the production of the bus gradually changed its appearance on more familiar to us today. Windows "in / out" above the doors have been replaced by "falshoknami", which by 1984 had disappeared and instead there are two horizontal stripes. By the second half of 1985 was updated lighting fixtures, she became comply with the rules of the UNECE. Still in 1978, 677 buses LiAZ front direction indicators got a new type of orange square shape installed on the front of the bus on the main headlights. Now they added square rear lights gathered in a redesigned front section, then the upper rear position lamps. By the beginning of 1985 buses were installed front and rear metal bumper, and issued at the time by the presence of different buses bumpers, but still with the old round taillights. The final shape of LiAZ-677M was formed in 1986.

Motor - Lyases - from the factory were completed only boosted to 180 horsepower (150 Contrary native) Zilovskoye boiler 8 engines.
Uralovskie and so on - this is already taken now to talk - "kolhoztyuning" local ATP ...

yes ... voracity this motor has a simple elegant ... still remember the winter norm in my route (771) in Moscow ... 56 liters per 100 km))

on the day of a traditional stamp 250-280 liters ... eh ... gorgeous time)) his VAZ 2105 - I fed - only "bus rations» ...

but the ways of "Save goryuchku" - and gave birth to just below 2 next myth ...

method 1 ... "Bottle ringing" and "do not climb on the hill» ...

to reduce consumption - drove many - their own (will not zvizdet, and I among them) - changed the carburetor ... and instead Zilovskoye - put the carburetor of the GAZ-53 - can welcome the work of boiler 6 engine. ...

+ Extra - idle - at the very least cleaned ... (8 vsezh boilers die hard) - on average - I have my bus - when connecting the tachometer - betrayed 280-320 idling))))

but - and this was a minus ... in such idle - the engine starts to "sausage" - that respectively instantly cross was breaking ...)))

but from them - and all of us walked favorite "gurgling sound»)))))

no normalnoi thrust up the hill - at high zagnruzke - explains the same))) - for gidrotrasnsformator - at a set of 20 kilometers per hour - switched to 2nd gear ... and to draw on the "besha strangled" motor - 10tonn passengers - the mountain - avtobusik not could))

Method -2 ... use rolling ...

automatic transmission in lyase - had 4 lever position ... SX-N-C-PP.

ie;

ZH- Reverse
N - Neutral
X Stroke (box is in normal mode - 0-20 1st gear, 20-45 - 2nd gear, 45 - 70 3rd (Home or direct) transfer
PP - Force the first (this "trick" just been made - for the passage of rise and so on ... but there was a minus ... on Nei bus above 25 km.h not disperse)

attentive to - scroll down to the difference in the pics ...

But ... when moving around the city - at a spread to stop, to the traffic lights, on the slopes and so on - because of its konstruktivnoi features (one feature of GMF "Lviv-2", which is installed on the bus, was the fact that it has been established Two oil pump - basic (driven by the torque converter) and support, which leads from the intermediate shaft. The pump was installed in the system to maintain the pressure in GMF while coasting, when the main pump does not provide enough pressure. Thus the lubrication of friction surfaces GMF towing bus even with the engine off. The same features make it possible to start the engine by towing or "downhill" - acceleration when descending a slope.) - coasting - when vklyuchennoi box - forced the bus slow down the engine, and continued to "eat MY" gasoline ...

and constantly pull "control lever Automatic" (it's just under the steering wheel on the right) - to put it mildly - sharpened nastoebyvalo))) and technically - by the end of its range of 3 - arm was beginning to fall off ...

in this connection - "smart" bus drivers - in the circuit - "Controller-Automatic" - inserted a simple rocker switch ... from the usual house-lighting ... his job - was stupid break control wire coils - and the box thinking that the lever is turned to H ...

but the location of the "keys" to the right on the panel - conditional on stupid "Ergonomics" - in this arrangement - to switch - I did not remove the right hand from the steering wheel - enough just straightened fingers ... By the way - this is why - in the course were switches - with large keys ;))))

go to the "very warm place" - left behind the driver ...

really - this place allows people to sleep - even in extreme cold outside)))) ...

and the most filthy - not see it !!! in the mirror of the cab driver ... and three or four times at the beginning of the park - I brought in 3 nights in the park, sleeping passenger - prigrevshegosya behind me)))) ... then of course had to wake him up, and as the Good Samaritan .. (well, Hurley - I was young and full of energy, and at home I have no one expected) - to take him out of the park to his home in the car ...
svoei
After the last visit, when it turned out that muzhichek zakemaril more hours of 10 pm and stupid to 3 nights sleep I have therefore missed all his train, and I had to carry him much Dolgoprudny ... (well, I do not throw in the park 3 nights 25 degrees Celsius) - I've always stood on konechnoi not be lazy - and verify salon))))

but the thing is - that the buses Liaz - heat the interior - air - which is cooled by the radiator car ... he was walking along the ducts behind the driver (by partition) - and turned into a box on the left side of the bus ...

it we just see - in the picture above ... - respectively - left front seat - had the hot air - the entire interior of the well, and the last ... affectionate nickname - "Livestock" ... in fact - nothing negative to pasazhiram- it has ... and it went - a patrimony of Fidel Castro ...

yes ... if not strange - but it's Cuba - and gave our liazikam - is ambiguous name ...

And it was so ... once vpremya USSR - sharpened greatly helped "fraternal Cuba" - just what all you can ... (in fact, in retribution for permission to put their missile bases, we can say in the bedroom at the USA)))

including Bratskoi some help - there were 677 buses LiAZ ...

but since Communism in Cuba was in full swing, and the people there were valued much lower than the number of livestock in the collective farm - the buses - were quickly given the collective farms ... where they made nebolshoi "tuning» ...

due to low- ploschidkoy the back - loading of cows - are not required to build ramps - the cows could go straight from the ground ... that buses and cut the roof (good climate permits) - and drove them - cows ...
(In principle - that they just did not carry)))) including sugar cane and molasses) - that current people in it were already a rarity)))

That brought the Soviet tourists - visited Cuba, and had seen the "new profession lyase" it is widely dispersed nickname ...

Whereupon let otklanyatsya ... (wife wants to fuck me ... behold bedchamber)

Photo Cuban lyase - not found, so to illustrate - just rosiyskogo "scrap»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting