5 cartoon horror

Today I want to draw attention to five animated horror films. This five cartoons are not for kids, but just the opposite, and prepared for an adult, because these cartoons or slightly inferior to the atmosphere by horror films with real actors. So, meet 5 cartoon horror.

Source

Resident Evil: Degeneration

"Degeneration" is a direct continuation of the video game of the same name and has enough tangentially related to the film. The story develops regularities "game" plan, which is absolutely no room fatal errors of the film.

Regarding the story, you can say that the characters and the main characters have never had to deal with so vile and disgusting creature, koyu can see in the film.
Overall, nice story, supported by the atmosphere that prevailed in the game, without much thought, I carried the film in the collection of your favorite that you suggest.

Dante's Inferno: An animated epic

Gorgeous cartoon from the creators Novels Dead Space - hard, believable, frightening. Do not be fooled appearance - this film is very hard to see, so think twice before you sit down at the viewer with popcorn ready. But I think you will like it

Dead Space: Aftermath

Very tense, edgy, dynamic, mysterious and twisted sci-fi thriller. The project is clearly claiming to be original and worthy of better transfer to the screen as an expensive blockbuster. I do like the film, and I readily recommend it to you.

Dead Fury

Cartoon "yarst Dead" has a meaningful story that is based not only on krovokishkovodopadah, but also on the hilarious dialogues (note that translation and - above all praise!). Such charming, cynical bastards as the protagonist Max quite a while to be seen in the "zombie saga." The film is packed with black humor, occasions hohotnut - trunk and handbag. Mockery obschegollivudskimi and "uzhasnyatskimi" stamps is there permanently. And the constant referring to the "Evil Dead" pleasing to the eye, heart and memory.

One night in one city

"One night in one city" - cartoon Czech director Jan Baley on his own script, consisting of several grotesque bizarre stories, each of which corresponds to a specific question, sometimes quite ridiculous.

Asked Do you find yourself at least once, what if you prishyut another's ear? Or that may interfere with the insect circus performance? Or what excites neighbors City Hunter, or can become friends carp and a tree on which a normal fish just is not given to climb? No, I did not ask? Then watch this cartoon, and you learn a lot of new and interesting! .. A little mysticism adds sharpness of perception, for, and so it looks scary freak show. Some laugh, some astonished, I will say that I liked it.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting