Beggar millionaire bessrebryanik from Kazan

Heartfelt thanks to these people !!! That would be our deputies and the government to take a fashion!
Beggar Millionaire: lives in a hut and gives money to the poor.

Retired from Kazan for his life gave 80 buses orphanages and donated millions of people in need. Benefactor himself lives in a hut and confesses his vocation - to make the world better, and people - happier.
This man during his lifetime, a monument in the center of Kazan, near the Kremlin.

This 77-year-old man referred to as "Slumdog Millionaire", a crank and the first Tatar capitalist. On Asgata Galimzyanova written many books and articles. Probably, many people refer to him as a saint, some say almost crazy city. One thing is clear - these people on the ground on the fingers.

Only a rough estimate, Asgat Galimzyanov spent on orphans, the elderly and disabled more than 600 thousand Soviet rubles, transferred to different agencies, more than 80 buses, bought and donated hundreds of needy televisions, clothing, plenty of food. These figures raises some doubts: it seems that such amounts are simple people can not earn. But when asked about the money Galimzyanov changes significantly in the face and in his voice fatigue from multiple repetitions begins to explain: "I bought this abandoned hut near the market, friendly environment and got permission from the authorities to increase the number of livestock and 300 bulls. The work helped me a son and a brother. Every grown animal I gave the state and received several thousand rubles for it. Money with the family, we almost did not spend and buy buses of domestic production. Then they cost is not as expensive as it is today ».

He admits that his people do good father taught.

"Its all respected in the village, and for any help he did not take the money - he says. - And I was taught not to touch someone else, to support the weak. Today some boast a wealth of others - can not earn. But money is always on the ground lie, you just pick them up: divorced cattle work - and all will be - he explains. - And I do not need gold, I was not used to it ».

Asgat-bogeyman takes accordion and sits in an old armchair. Tatar plays folk melodies and thoughtfully looks away. He considers himself a happy man, because "only fulfilled his calling - to help people».

Source.

Monument

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting