Thieves in law fines

For l @ b @ arrogant accounting is in stores.
Buy goods at 372, 38 - and you immediately announce the amount of 373. What 62 kopecks - not money, you know. Give 380 - get a penny back: think, two more of the ruble, which trifle. You open your mouth for delivery - get shrill and offensive performance on the theme of "no fines", "long count", "the cashier salary is small," "Che redneck" and even "go here poor» ...
(Read more under the cut)

The problem is not that a pity to give the ruble three-five from each purchase. Not that you do not want to help those who actually steals your money in front of you, looking as if it is normal. The problem is that if you forget to report to the House of money in the purse and hand it turns out that you do not have enough thirty cents, you'll be drenched with mud all over the world. You will not forgive those 30 cents. You said: "A Th shop empty pinned?" Prokrichat something about fines for shortage, forced to give up some purchases, threatening security and police will call the poor, and so on. And everything will be as it were by the law: no police never accept applications from citizens, cheated on a huge amount of two and a half rubles, but happily accept "thief" who tried to witnesses "get out without paying," and improve with the help of his Statistics detentions. At that point, once he made a simple calculation: the store you come every two or three days, the average amount of the calculation is certainly not less than the ruble, to the store that you go five years hence, you were robbed there already rubles seven hundred. And then on you vyzveryayutsya thirty cents, humiliate and threaten ?!
I tried to write in the book of complaints. I reported to the electronic hotline chain stores. I tried to make trouble at the box office, to require the administrator to call the police, write to the Federal Service. It comes down to one. "Che, I'm sorry, redneck?" - Said the fat cashier just stole my penny. "You Th, beggar?" - Said the manager, refusing to issue the book of complaints. "You are a fool or a beggar?" - Asked me at the local police department, where I called, standing at the checkout. Entries in the book of complaints went unanswered. On the hotline several times assured that "would work with the staff," but no tangible results to no avail. From Rospotrebnadzor I received a confirmation of receipt of applications.
You know, I'm not a beggar. I get many more. I did not pay attention to ELO, is not forgotten once the house money and found out that no matter how many times I have forgiven the store two or three of the ruble, the store will not forgive me, even a one-time thirty cents. Yes and no income business: if I even Mark Zuckerberg from which, excuse me, a hangover the size of my income gives reason to assign someone my money and why this is not the arbitrary council? Moreover, my salary on my forehead is not written, and store cheat everyone, including students and the elderly, I checked specifically, to observe the cashiers. Tell me manage the network with a white "D" in the orange circle, how much money stolen from customers of your employees on a daily basis? About ten thousand per store per day, I was not wrong? Instead zhirnovato? Snout across snaps?
If I had a choice of shops, I went to, or in those where exactly give change, or those where rounded to the nearest integer, sometimes nedodavaya, and sometimes easier to change. But such stores in the area, but there is only legalized thieves are about the same within five rubles, impudence. For @ deadly Bali.

--img2--

Source: www.yaplakal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting