As I frost Srul





Last year, in January, I and my girlfriend (and now wife and mother of my daughter) decided to take a break from the cold wind and the Astrakhan to go to Goa, about which so many have seen and heard. And here's some photos (a lot) and explanations, as well as personal impressions of the trip. I have to say that the budget we had not large, about 3.5 rubles Baku, hoarded in advance. But Goa is more than enough, some of the money has brought back.

As I frost Srul



Arrived at the hotel

As I frost Srul

The hotel is a standard 3 star all the money saved

As I frost Srul

he is, different types of

As I frost Srul

and that in January, I really felt the shock, right up to the first hike in the bar

As I frost Srul

and here

As I frost Srul

first access to the beach, we had a rest near the beach Baga Beach, and Baga village called))

As I frost Srul

...

As I frost Srul

...

As I frost Srul

...

As I frost Srul

First impression- Indians all the time, something from you want, money is something you sell)) especially hashish

As I frost Srul

...

As I frost Srul

Source: ">