Tullamore - the city where the madness is adjacent to perfect harmony

= This post affiliate site and the city of Tullamore =

"Anyone who has visited once in Tullamore and imbued with his mood, be sure to come back here. And I'm one of them "- says Peter Lovygin, winner Back to Tullamore, who dropped everything and went to learn the true nature of the soul of Ireland. We are in the Website has been very interesting, what's the beauty of this small, but at the same time very cozy Tullamore.

- All the colors of Ireland disclosed in this town. And I came here to look, how to produce a real Irish whiskey, due to which famous Tullamore.

The first thing I've come across - is, of course, Irish English, which is quite unique. Well at least, a taxi driver with a characteristic name McGuinness that drove me from the airport in Dublin Tullamore, not eager to talk to me about the "Irish Chanson", as we like to do.

Speaking of the city, many who visited here, probably exclaim: "It is not what I say! Village village! "And I did not argue, because by and large the way it is. Tullamore - a small village made famous by the local whiskey. This mixture of perfect harmony, colorful shops and really dwarf houses. The people here are so small that every first passer greets me and asks, "How are you? How is your mom? Where are you going next? "I wandered around the local streets after a day with the desire to" overcome "somebody Mobil to somehow stir up the city.

I became very interested in how the locals live, and I was introduced to Anna. She invited me to his house, one of the oldest in Tullamore. He was tiny. On two floors and in a very tight fit all the necessary conditions for living room. "Now I play the flute and you'll teach you," - said Anna. An hour I was blowing in tune, confusing fingers and openings. In the end I was rewarded with a gift copy of the flute, for some reason, awarding me copies of the documents to the house, we will parents Anna and a CD with jazz band her father.

Attraction here is very little. I have visited the castle Birr. Then I read on Wikipedia that it is the residence of the head of Clan Ross and therefore not available to the public. But, as it turned out, the word "blogger from Russia" opens all doors.

Castle flashed brilliance. One of the heirs, is married to an Asian, and immediately felt: "WELCOME all cultures to visit us!" On the shelves in the living room I found the children's blocks with Russian letters. Came head lock, however, he longed to challenge the fact of Russian presence, arguing that the letters N, E, K and Z are of Hungarian origin.

Later, I went to see Bord na Mona. It's a park and open-air museum, where the Irish have arranged all sorts of understandable only to them art objects. I will show only the ones that I liked. For example, some Japanese woman stuck in a Russian birch "manor" toilet and continued composition knit together pieces of wood up to the sky.

It amused me to a local game called "hurling". It seems that once the Irish said, let's mix of rugby, football, hockey and basketball, to establish rules that no one will understand, and will also not clear who will win in the end. The game was boring, but people liked it. A cool thing started after the match. All spectators spilled out onto the lawn and the players stuck. I could not even assume that they are so popular.

I remember visiting the Tullamore distillery, and, of course, familiar with the local whiskey. Unlike other degustation that was in my life, where issue special cards with tips for each of the varieties: what you should feel after a ride on nebyshku this divine nectar. There is also a kind of "gentlemen's club", with books, chess, a bar in the wall, a telescope and a huge panoramic window. It's very atmospheric. But I'm here and worked well. I take a walk on the production, shabby malt, made measurements alcohol level and stare at the red-haired laborantok. Even managed to spend some bartender and cook his first drink in my life. And it happened very well.

How can you talk about Ireland and not to mention at the same time on the local pubs! As Muscovites in the morning as if sucked into the underground, so all Irish male population lags night at the pub. To me it was attached Shane - frequenter of local pivnushek. The first night we walked half a dozen of these.

At that moment, when local visitors instead of blood through the veins began to flow only alcohol, I realized that it's time to cut bait. And I otvertelsya only that, "if we do not go to sleep, get up tomorrow is not at all" - and Srul hotel. This was my salvation. Because Shane since then I have not seen. Yes, that's the beauty of Tullamore. Cities where the sweet sense of calm mixed with a tart smell of hops, which literally blows the mind. This atmosphere is so unique that I will definitely be back here again. Because this will not be found in any corner of the planet.

via # image18224410

Tags

See also

New and interesting