Repair of bathroom

In July last year, by fate and savings I became a proud owner of a studio apartment.
When choosing an apartment I looked quite a lot of options. As a result, I found that they like and location and condition. The only downside, which was in the apartment was the bathroom. Actually I got rid of her 50 tr of the price.
As time went on, I had a bath in which the repair has not been from the time of construction - 1986. Ng pretty drunk brandy with his father and discuss further plans for the New Year holidays, it was decided that it is worth starting.
So on January 4, I came to myself, gathered belongings to move to his parents at the time of repair, for without the bowl nothing to do in the apartment and actually started the process.
Will be 24 photos and letters

Take a hammer and gloves (which by the way have torn the fuck) and great for beating the crap hangover heads neighbors and repel everything.

continue to beat everyone and everything

go to the store for tiles, filler, plasterboard and everything else you might need. We ship all on top of the car for the trailer to get lazy.

Posted in [mergetime] 1392577844 [/ mergetime]
Then begins vymeryat how we square tub and smooth walls.
This process I did not filmed, but it killed not a few days.

after we've got something to measure, we take the PVA and paint all the walls, so the old sovetstkih bustilat not stink of a new tile.

then call a team of men with welding. they cut off the water around the house and cook the pipe as we need to, in parallel pridelyvaya to place water meters. for everything about everything I was asked to 14, 5 tr dohrena for me, but there is no choice.

in fact the photos then we will see that the pipe line, and before there was a bend in the form of a towel dryer.

go to the store and buy a designer for polypropylene pipes. and begin to be perverted. cook, cook, cook.
We mount on the wall and get the time

Two, do not forget about the wiring in the heater

three, set a new towel dryer without breaking technology. (not tapered riser, though now I have sent all to hell and risers would have, since then warm towel dryer will be better, but it is cause for happiness letters from HUS)

Four, actually themselves counters

We take plasterboard and sewed up the walls nafig.
Next in the time to do or where not bulge. proper for this business Grooves and removed all the pipes in the wall

We take the door jamb and install in place. shpatlyuem.

open purchased tile, buy cognac and take the father's laying tiles.
lepim long confident ...

with tiles call a trained person to install the liner in the bath.
pictures made since after the installation of the liner.
Lead Wire for lamps and sockets.

We put a trapdoor to access the counters. fasten the towel dryer.

with walls finished. on the floor we mess

find putty, we continue to be perverted over the doorway.
obtain valuable experience that leave the stucco on the outside is not necessary. half a sack in the trash. harden for 3 minutes after dilution. buy a new one.

arrange mess on the floor. we put the tiles.

tile laid. then it had to be removed because the adhesive layer is very large and it parted podsobstvennym weight. torn off, repeat the process. but with lower layers.

Posted in [mergetime] 1392579246 [/ mergetime]
continue to take up the grout joints will be overwritten. repeat the process until we are not satisfied with the result. here as it was not up to the gallery. Yes, and not show that.

take collect furniture. Collect screen. set toilet. We collect PVC ceiling panels on the rails.

All this was done or in the evening after work or a father in your spare time or on the weekend. so it took a couple of weeks on what seemed small things.

fotkat get profit and get results.

buy shelves, rugs

hang on the wall cabinet

extractor fan in the set with a timer

heated towel rail in place

Hatch is installed and running. sucker way otorvesh hell of it :)

Tiles on the floor like anything has turned for the second time

We put the water heater and go try the result

the approximate budget for materials and custom work 60000. rather not count.
time and time estimate for the father not do for themselves. actually big thanks to him for his help and guidance process.

That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting