Can I carry a bat in the car?

There is an answer and history :

20.52: I heard the sound of "black BMW coupe push to the sidelines," the reason for the stop - search for stolen cars for orientation.
the trunk is opened to see inside the bat, ngapryaglis became frighten trip to the type Nizzam and everything. Crawled under the boot floor, found there the remains uncleared meal (in the summer wakes up, apparently crappy removed), the food in Butyrskaya department for chemical analysis of flour and a blood sample

21.08: refused rapid test for drugs require a doctor and a blood test. In the course of the dudes mind the star grows

21.28 Well paneslasya. Found witnesses, they agreed that the flour is very suspicious, full of a search machine. They took samples of flour, we are waiting for the results, and physician

21.49: a man came with a suitcase with reagents. I took flour. schA will donate blood

22.07: pure blood, according to the mats and neighing of horses out of the office - they are still convinced that the meal - a meal

22.43: All right. Out of some great gibbon, - "Well, a particularly dangerous baker baseball, sorry for a spoiled evening, but the truth is very suspicious look».

So the bat in the trunk can carry, but very gemorroyno.
© Koryan
picture - amulet from unpleasant situations on the roads. can be accordion, then hangs Beauty

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting