Opponents profits

Thesis was fun. There were of Rosnano, was a protege of the head Rostec Chemezov (serves 2 hours and 27 minutes for video protection).

Also on the defense of a thesis attended the Swiss TV station that interested in the Olympic corruption.

But their opponent actual profit later.
Continued under the cut (2 tables will be in 4 pictures, only 7 posts)

February 5 at 6 am, two days before the opening of the Olympics, a graduate student in the apartment Central Economic Mathematical Institute Alexander Sokolov broke riot police and staff of the Centre E, knocked to the floor and ransacked the apartment.
What was the reason for the invasion of the night? "As it became clear from the conversation with me operatives of the Center for counteraction to extremism (CPE), the real basis for the political persecution of my research was the extent of overspending and corruption losses in the preparation of the Olympic Games in Sochi.
October 25, 2013 at the Central Economics and Mathematics Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (CEMI), I successfully passed the master's thesis on the topic "The impact of rent-seeking behavior on the investment of Russian state corporations."

Further, in order not to torment you navigate through external links and the subtraction of a scientific article will give the image given in the text of the tables:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting