Bunch rukodelnikov

Hello. My name is Natalya. I live in the provincial city of Vladimir.
My husband and I - people are creative and handmade. But if I have a thirst for creativity usually translates into something small and home, such as napkins, then my husband zavsegda global plans, but also the performance, by the way, on the level. But it is difficult to satisfy their creative itch.
And once, when he reflected on the topic that would make such a beautiful, useful, and to the artist's talent has not gone for nothing, I suddenly someone pulled the language and I said, why do not you make dollhouses? The same as in foreign cinema: the growth of a child with an opening façade, and that many rooms and spacious to play! Well, the furniture can do for him, too.
After a survey among new posts of different ages, I convinced him that the dream of having a doll houses were almost all girls, and now adult aunt give birth to itself such homes and "play" in them, to quench their thirst for dream home, needlework and unrealized children dreams. But the last point that decided everything was the phrase of our 75-year-old grandmother, who said that she would also like a house.

Resolved. I purchase my rukodelnik machines and began to build the house. Oh, how much has been supporting Russian words to work disputes and balusters tochilis.

While there was construction, I re-visited the idea that a house without inhabitants - is empty. In general, I love cats. And I wanted to settle above felt the house cat. Well, I decided to learn this business. Technology fulling oddly succumbed to me quickly. These are the people of the future were at home. Their name was Musya and Mitya.

Residents have a home yet. Poor cat sleeping on a mat napkin. A first success inspired. And the light appeared and koshkodochenka Bun - a lover of pretzels and sweets.

This cat brought acclaim at work and among relatives, and I grew bolder and put a toy on sale at the Fair masters. To my genuine surprise, kitty bought, left much of 1500 km.

House is still under construction, the staircase is being built.

At work, suddenly asked to try to make the hedgehog (I generally thought only cats do). Well, the attempt - not torture. I tried.

Hedgehog himself as Proshka and waved me left foot to relocate to Moscow.

The house is about to be ready, balcony railings under the pressure of Russian words sharpened.
And I will be born and will be born cat.

In the manufacture of toys, I felt Dad mom Carlo. You never know - boy or girl. Behave "logs" as they please - the ears reduces itself, then toed feet. So try to understand them. Yes, and the names themselves invent themselves. Last general Englishwoman wanted to be. She said that she Cat - my first cousin feline residents. Well, okay.

Finally! Ready house!

Yes, not simple, and direct palace. My husband does all the conscience, and I'm asked modestly.

House turned ogromenny - 90 cm in length and 86 in height. But without plastic. MDF and wood. Primed for finishing acrylic paint. All the golden hands of my husband drank, sharpened and twisted.

Here such it inside. 6 rooms + corridor + attic.

My cat went to inspect the house, it is important - for them as Dad tried.

Small looked after themselves little room for child

Well, dear guests come to us. You are greeted at the threshold

Posted in [mergetime] 1392904682 [/ mergetime]
Thanks to all the readers for their attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting