The Liberal Democratic Party will again offer.

The deputy from the LDPR faction Andrei Lugovoi proposes to amend the law banning parties have guns, do not serve in the army.
"I was interested in how the deputy - why the law allows to have weapons to those who did not serve in the army for medical reasons", - he said today, speaking at a meeting of the State Duma in the traditional "pyatiminutok" fractions allocated to political statements.

In his view, such "space" "are like and not psychopaths and lumpen lumpen proletariat, and quite wealthy characters who call themselves politicians", - he said.

As an example, the deputy opposition leader Alexei Navalny brought, which he considers "a man unrestrained and even nervous, prone to extreme solutions and methods." However, as far as we know Lugovoi, "he (bulk) have an arsenalĀ».

Meanwhile, the MP said, referring to the media, "Not so long ago there was information that Navalny in 1998" derailed "from the army, and was recognized by the Commission as unfit for military service." "I do not know what he was ill, I do question is interested in law why the man commission declared unable to hold a gun in his hand, he suddenly gets this right 16 years later?" - Wondered Lugovoi, calling such a situation nonsense. < br />
Earlier, a similar initiative - to ban the use of arms to citizens recognized unfit for military service, - made and LDPR leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky.

"With him (bulk) is not directly related, but we want to amend the law" On Weapons ", that persons who have been exempted from military service for health reasons, should not sell weapons," - he explained. "I can not serve - health there, and possess weapons - health, it turns out enough. This is not logical, "- said the leader of the Liberal Democrats.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting