Residents Kirzhach agitated terrible crime.

I understand that it was not in the format, but would like to next relatives prosecutors and cops go unpunished ...
Take a few minutes time and get the opportunity to share this video with friends and acquaintances ...

THANK YOU!

[next]

With particular cruelty. Residents Kirzhach agitated terrible crime. Two men raped and beat her. The victim survived miraculously. Our crew was able to talk with Elena and her family. Here are just close fear that retribution will overtake offenders. Why is that? From Kirzhach special report Oksana Lyubimov.

(Kirzhach)

Bruising, stitches on the face and numerous bruises all over his body. According to the mother Elena is now looks much better than that awful morning when she was barely alive Kirzhachskiy brought to hospital by ambulance. First, Tatiana did not even believe that it was her daughter.

Karpukhina Tatiana, mother of the victim: "No eye, head incomprehensible form probably her there is also the internal swelling. She could not swallow, no teeth. Well, just heart sank. I found out my daughter only dragon in the pants, the person did not have. "

28 year old Muscovite came to visit his grandfather Kirzhach and look at the local bike show. Close to midnight, she decided to return to Moscow and went towards the bus station. Two men on the Gazelle offered a ride. Elena agreed, but when young people drove to the store for liquor, was frightened and tried to run away. She caught and beaten until he lost consciousness, and then thrown into a box and taken to a local pond. Lena hardly tells how two healthy men tore off her earrings, was beaten and raped. The girl screamed and asked to let go.

Elena, the injured, "I cried. I did everything. And all the blows rained and rained. I have said, kill me, there is no more strength of me and everything. "
Then Elena again lost consciousness from the pain. When she came to, she was the last effort through the forest crept up gardens and knocked on the nearest house. Now Elena thanked the man who opened the door for her and called an ambulance.

Yelena, a resident of Kirzhach: "The girl was beaten. I am myself a doctor. I say if I was at home, I can help with something, I had a day at work. He said you should not see. He says she was shocked. The only thing it appropriately called the phone number of the pope and said that she was raped and beaten. "

Woman with a concussion was taken to hospital. Doctors say she will have to spend more than one day.

Ivan Kravchenko, the doctor: "This multiple beatings, bruises, abrasions. Life at the moment it is not in danger, but it requires in-patient treatment. "

Set the identity of the attackers was not difficult, despite the shock of Elena was able to remember the number of the machine. One of the offenders was detained in hot pursuit. His name is law enforcement authorities did not disclose. They say that in the interests of investigation.
But the girl's relatives called the names of the offenders. According to them, they raped and beat Elena Yatsura some Sergey and Alexander Romanenko. Considering the kinship of these individuals, relatives fear that it softened. Documents seizure Lena's parents have not given clothing, the statement did not immediately accept and carry out the examination did not want to. Friends of the victim sought help from the local branch of the Liberal Democratic Party. Only after a call to the hotline of the regional police department Woman taken for examination in Alexandria, while the Chamber set up a guard. Some men call their parents and offered to take a statement.

Tatiana Karpukhina mother of the victim: "One generally want to do the witness. He allegedly did not do anything, but just happened to be there. "

Evgeny Kasimov family friend: "Rapist is a police major Sergey Yatsura. And their wives work in the investigative committee. Of course, as you can condemn a man respected. You have a conscience !!! You have the law enforcement agencies themselves have children !!! I ask you not to do so that people organized lynchings !! ยป

Tatiana Guseva Coordinators of the Liberal Democratic Party Kirzhachsky district: "I myself personally appealed to the chief of the Criminal Investigation Department, I called him on the phone. And according to him, he confirmed to me that there is really involved former police officers. "

The Investigative Committee has initiated against suspected criminal proceedings. The truth is there is nothing to suggest that this former police and one of them have relatives in law enforcement agencies. According to official information, both men inhabitants of Kirzhach, worked as a guard in Moscow.

Irina Minina Senior Assistant Head SC SC Vladimir Region: "I want to assure the families of victims that the criminal case will be investigated objectively and the perpetrators will be brought in accordance with the law to justice. We assure the family that this crime will be investigated on the principles of equality before the law of all. "

By decision of the management of the Investigative Committee of all the material of this cruel crime transferred to Vladimir. The investigation will lead the department for investigation of particularly important cases.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting