Without higher now much

Read the word "PTUshnik." And now - "a person with a higher education." What sounds nicer? Do not you think that this is some kind of insanity?

I work at a large company Ural Machine. For the second year we can not find working on milling machine. Salary - 40-50 pieces, and it is written in the announcement of the hiring. But the candidates do not have - and where they come from, if one worker does not want to learn? Mom said that without a higher education is now nowhere, so you have to go "learn" management, image-making, the art of merchandising and so on. N. With his hands torn off, son.

You should have looked on the internet job or something, before you go on a dead-end road known. Called me here this morning plumbing to the house, I had to shower set. Guy coped hour and a half, for the work took two thousand. I ask:

- How much for a month out?

- Whereas. Sometimes 70-80, sometimes more than a hundred.

Without higher today anywhere? Even as much! People who straightened his back and raised his face to the sky, stately say about himself: "I have two degrees," you are ridiculous. What other two higher education? What are you finished? Ltd. "Moscow Branch of innovation and other beautiful sayings?" Did you see know. I've got a friend who studied there. It reads in syllables. Nothing, received a diploma. Now they are very proud of working seller of cosmetics.

Sadly it all. We have one factory gray heads were. And not just for men. One foot on the pension technologists, engineers, installers machines. Parliament would have had to transfer their knowledge to new professionals, but just no one. The situation with the staff today is that for the sake of the enterprise intelligent engineer our leadership signed an agreement with him that the company gives it an interest-free loan for the purchase of property, and he is committed to working in our company in the future. Reminiscent of a contract with the club's talented footballer. By the way, the engineer has a secondary technical education - he PTUshnik. A word is considered to be among young people almost name-calling. Madhouse. zadolba.li

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting