A woman of the highest class

"Meeting the woman of higher class, a woman leader, elite woman, I always find it four indissociable aspect it brings.

1. The first aspect. Which means this profile, full of light, it is the incarnation that brings to you the fullness of pleasure, of joy, of peace? Those eyes, that hair, the tenderness, bending lines, gait, lifting her ankles, fluttering as her hands and fingers, what she looks like when charmed, when holds his gaze in the mirror as she straightens her dress, stockings, a color harmony of clothing with its internal world — has great magnetism, charm, pleasure, the immense superiority that is peculiar to the sea, flowers, fruit. How this leg describes the space, how open is the knee, as are the hair, all make her the main character of the surrounding space, among others.

Meeting with Her leads to poetry and artistic narrative, but instantly opens thoughts new ways. She supports me, assuring that everything is right, everything is possible that we need to regulate the reality of the very harmony that attracts and gives perfection to all that is already in me.

So the first thing, of course, emphasizes the freshness of the women of the upper class, elite women, women leader is its ability to encourage fuller, more subtle effect: it brings clarity, hope and courage, giving rise to the need for action as open-ended creativity. The first thing moving from meeting a Woman, is the desire to create and to do it well, orderly, harmonious.

2. The second aspect. In me a desire to know Her, to get closer to the secrets of Her world and allow Her to your to the inside to dispose of all the power. With It, for what It is, Its reality I can fluently solve any problems that arise as the society and individual women and men. When She's around, I open all doors, giving me an advantage; I easily and naturally overcome difficulties only because will stolisi Her very presence is able to soften the cold rigidity. So I want to see It as its closest partner for progressive action: to win together with Her.

3. A third aspect. I am here, I live on the cold and hard rationality, but She does a little here and there. It arrives fully here. "Here and there" means that it implements its incarnation here, but in accordance with a project that goes beyond life. "Beyond" means,belongs to another world, to another, higher mind gives you a feeling of superiority, because She seems a revelation, a disclosure of something that is not yet available here and locked.

4. The fourth aspect. She has the ability to regenerate, restore and give strength. If I'm tired, enough to meet Her, to feel inflow of forces and energy — they come not from Her but from life.

Female leader is not peculiar to any particular physiological typology: remarkable body, and her orderly mind, harmoniously manifested in everything — in the way she dresses, speaks with her body, talking, gesturing, looking and her hair. Throughout its existence present aesthetic order, reflecting the universal laws and giving effective response of life: wherever the leader of the women, she pointed out, there will always be perfection, completeness, and success.

It's not the kind of beauty that meets the high canons of art. The leader of the women embodies the perfection of a female being, which manifests itself in the form of the culture of the era. In a woman centered amazing potential, but to find it not for him, but for achievements. It represents the historical and deliberate result of education.She herself has created, built, generated, she's the daughter not the mother or father, and herself.

This aspect of women as leaders evokes worship and adoration intelligent men. A woman of the highest class brings order, causes respect, his whole appearance saying, "Come and follow me if you want to grow".

An extraordinary man sees a great woman exactly where age does not play any role: she may be ninety, forty or twenty years. All the beauty, power and allure is born from the depths of her".published

@ Antonio meneghetti, a psychologist, a doctor of philosophy

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: rissina.livejournal.com/199888.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting