I decided to buy a bike

I've recently decided to buy a bike, just before a child was "Stork" goal is the small walks in the mountain passes of 100-150 km, in general Vybar fell on Specialized CROSSTRAIL
DISC as it turned out it is very difficult to buy, via the Internet to order can not company policy blah blah blah, then chose the Merida Crossway 40-MD (2014) have long sought the store where you can pre-order, finally found and made to order 25 more February in the store every day I fed breakfast and bike and not to this day, has already started to look desperate in other stores and everything seems to have found a couple of sites marked as "in stock" called, and there is also a soup with a cat. then once again called the store where he made the order and asked when will my item will have that at other shops krosvei have already appeared, the guy on the other end was surprised and said that they also have one model Merida Crossway 100 (2014) large Mighty more than that I ordered, I asked him about the frame size 48 in stock, I spit on an initial budget of 20 kilorubley, doing custom weave, which costs 23,600 rubles, that evening I called back and they say that there is no 48 frames. About the Gods! as I spewed curses, actually had arranged with the store again on 26 March, they did bring 40-MD and I'll pay for the goods.
actually wanted to ask you YaPovchane who like preparing for the season? where to buy? up buying? Always interesting nuances of buying a bike through online stores. pictured what I regarded as a variant
Merida Crossway 300 (2014) the identity Mighty big budget but

the original version, sorry fiasco came to him the value of 25,000
Specialized CROSSTRAIL
DISC

wonderful it would seem great, but do not fit into the budget, the cost of 23600
Merida Crossway 100 (2014)

Well, here's one that I'm waiting for the value of 18600.
Merida Crossway 40-MD (2014)

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting