& quot; I just want you to love me & quot; - Miles Aldridge project

Project Briton Miles Aldridge created about women and their feelings. The unique shape, bright, defiantly, he presents the essence of women's experiences as a woman in love with a man. Waiting for him. Survives. Angry. Suffers. And very loves.

Miles creates a hyper-realistic world that is full of emotion, and polar. His pictures are very sensual - it is recognized by many critics and fans of collectible series.

Women in Aldridge beauties like the decadent and sensual housewife dressed in the style of past centuries. And women are so perfect in all its forms, which are more like dolls, frozen in emotions.

The artist prefers very juicy bright shades to emphasize how bright and deep experience in women. The activities of the Miles are strongly influenced by the work of David Lynch and Federico Fellini.

Generally, I try to develop a cross between photography and scenes from the film, because my photos - it's part of the general concept, each picture seemed to require continuing.

They worry, cry, we are preparing dinner, waiting for us to work. They are beautiful, dress for us. They cry and laugh, they get drunk and behave like madmen. They are the favorite, these women.

Photographer Aldridge began in the mid-90s, published in many popular magazines (Italian and American Vogue, Numero, The New York Times and The New Yorker).

In the works of Miles's obvious that he loves women as such. Because even the ugliest manifestations of mentality it takes so gracefully that you can not see enough. This balancing act of images, brilliant and exquisite.

Tags

See also

New and interesting