Peter and the Wolf capitalism (22 scan)

Excellent book - I was such a child!

1. 20,761,194

2. Of course, Peter was a pioneer. Look at his modest room, where there is perfect order and have everything you need to study, work and leisure reasonable. In addition, it helps Octobrists, suitable age, and all the way to behave as a true pioneer.

3. 16,218,813

4. Book nehudenkaya, so part of the picture, I'll pass, I will give here only the text.
True friends clung to Pete, but it did not help ...
With every minute the wind blew harder and harder. Land remains far below.
They flew over the mountains villages over fields and forests, the seas and mountains, all day and all night.

5. The school is well Petya studied the subject Geography of the USSR. He did not even occur to him that he could find himself in any other country except parts of his vast homeland.

6. 83,844,096

8. Wanting to get rid of the boa constrictor, the first thing Peter seeks Palace of Young Pioneers and pioneer camp.

9. - A young technicians? A summer camp? Are there too? ..
"So, it's not our country!" - Peter decided Stirlitz.
 - Where do we got ?! What am I going to do with the snake? »
Suddenly, Peter saw a house with an unusual inscription "Police".

12. riding pioneers okay. Not only as walking in a circle at the racetrack. Police did not catch up.

13. On the outskirts of the city police stopped.
 - They still die from the heat, - said the policeman, - better go back ... (They do not know hardy and persistent Soviet children!)
It was hard to Pete, Mick and flour to go on a hot desert. Fortunately, they soon saw the tall palm trees that grew on the banks of the river.

15. Mick and Muck began to swim. They squealed with pleasure, diving, splashing, and at this time stalking them big, big toothy crocodile.
Poor Mick and Mook! They were trembling, they barked menacingly, but the crocodile swam to him and licking his lips, as if it were not Mick and Muck, and grilled sausages with onion sauce.

17. Mick Muck and jumped into the mouth of a gun: more than had nowhere to go! Hungry Crocodile followed.
At that moment woke Peter. Suddenly he heard a gun squeals like a dog.

18. It is not clear where there is an American military base, it indicates the dollar sign on a soldier's helmet. The colony, like, must be French or English.

20. Our friends quietly crossed the wide river. Now it was not dangerous. Crocodile left in the gun. (A crocodile on the whole river! Dundee 2 enviously smokes on the sidelines.)
They came out on the other side. Peter fashioned net, he has caught river fish and fried it on the fire. (They crossed by swimming, I must say! So, Peter is well learned to swim in the pool near the house, plus a walk in a circle of young tourists.)

21. After dinner, Peter found two thick wood, made of palm leaves and a hammock tied him to a tree. Sleeping in a hammock was very comfortable.
Only a hammock in the early morning to go somewhere. Mick and Muck desperate barking, and hammock "drove" faster.

23. Planter colorful! This tipchik repeatedly appeared in Soviet art, making a pair of thick-bourgeois in the cylinder, for example, in the movie "Black and White" in 1932.

24. And his nose as a child I painted it, so it is logical to complete the image of neogdyaya exploiter.

25. Here they are, pioneering wit and cunning! Rain in Macondo is not required. Banana company go bankrupt without it.

27. After the dancing began sporting events. First, all the men shot from a bow.
Peter was very marksman. All his arrows hit the target. (Amazing! Considering how difficult it is to pull the bow, I can assume that Peter worked in the circle of young shooters in the house of the pioneers.)

28. Then the village was given a gala dinner in honor of the brave Petit Ryzhik. Over lunch, the most tried and Muck Mick ...
Petya saw off the entire village.
 - Goodbye, dear comrades! - Said Peter. - It was very good to you. Thank you!

29. Friends gave Pete a large boat and put it in a lot of tasty fruits.
The boat floated gently on the shore. All Pete waved his arms wanting Godspeed. (Remembering situation Petya's room, I think he has walked in a circle engaged in shipbuilding and in the section rowing).

30. Based on the fact that the coast of the African country of capitalist first met Soviet ship appeared, I suspect that he sailed there with intelligence and revolutionary aims, and Peter was misdirected to prepare the ground for the national liberation struggle. He brought the boy Pioneer Organization, and radio parts for the snake slipped KGB officer disguised as a postman.

31. And on the ship also noticed a lone boat. The captain gave the command to lock the car. (Similarly, misdirected groom! Would they lock the car when he saw the boat away extraneous indigenous production, uh-huh.) Peter swam to the boat and went up on deck.
He spoke at length about his adventures sailors. Thus ended an extraordinary journey Petit Sandy, Mika and flour.

ivonn
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting