Ford Focus II

Fokusovodov stories! About gospadi !!!

Fell off the rear wheel on the go, collapsed podshpnik hub. Drove the car in the PX. They say that the alleged need to mess FMC and they will give an answer. Now they say that we need an independent examination and it costs 16,000 rubles. And if you recognize non-warranty case, then I have and it must pay! Dear forum, help, whether lawful actions of the PX and all warranty if this is the case, if the axis of the rear hub has broken in half, the wheel is naturally popped up and after the machine has become unmanageable to the same loose, I leaned back in his border that sidelined and injured front suspension? ..

Fell off the rear wheel on the go, collapsed podshpnik hub. Drove the car in the PX. They say that the alleged need to mess FMC and they will give an answer. Now they say that we need an independent examination and it costs 16,000 rubles. And if you recognize non-warranty case, then I have and it must pay! Dear forum, help, whether lawful actions of the PX and all warranty if this is the case, if the axis of the rear hub has broken in half, the wheel is naturally popped up and after the machine has become unmanageable to the same loose, I leaned back in his border that sidelined and injured front suspension? ..
By turning the rear wheel flew off the machine speed was 50-60 km / h. Then skidded and struck a curb front wheel and bent arm ... Just heard a rattle from the rear of the car, the brakes are gone, control almost the same, attempts otrulit from the curb to anything nor led, cars moving along the same path ... Half of the stub axle had a strange look - black at the edges, and inside of a whitish, I would say brilliant color, but does not shine ... And generally fortunate that even so, and in the morning on the Moscow Ring Road and 180 watered and it happened in the morning is gone! ..
​​

All are alive and well, got off a few scratches and bruises. What exactly happened, I do not understand. After a few tosses on the road waves at high speed, the car sharply to the right led, it was not possible to hold (although previously held the focus in more critical situations), then car overturned on its side and began to rotate. Breaking safety fences (poles with ropes between them), the car fell off a cliff into the swamp. Woke up upside down, his head in the water. Chose himself through the broken window, then use the people ran pulled passenger. Thank God remained alive and well. Buy a new iron ...

Here's a car met about Majeure-47 days. Other damage I saw. Pestets.

I have this situation: a car accident in the trash. But this is not the most important thing, from hitting the curb broken right rear axle shaft. In this case and wheels intact. In my opinion, this suggests workmanship of this half-line ... The question is whether there is any prospect of the court and if so, what to do?
Explains: during a frontal impact I came off the rear right wheel. At the same time, I repeat, disc and rubber intact. Imagine what it would be at a speed of 160 people at full machine. If this is a marriage of manufacturing, it would be desirable to hold the FMC for the udder.

Today, too, in turn bounced wheel (rear right). The collapse of the hub and the brake disc. Flew into the oncoming lane and then obochenu (more precisely in the mud). Lucky on an opposite was not certain.
In turn _perednim_ right tyuknulsya of bardyur. How bounced back right - neponyal. When I got out of the car, the wheel lay neatly at the right rear door. Rolled it me or is there broke off - I Do not Know. I think all the same when stopped t.k.bamper threshold and are not damaged, and the car was on them, and the trace of the left wheel. The machine has already repaired nearly. That is all done with a chassis (40,000), but the disc front right podzamenu (eight, moved the back - you can ride, but not fast). Note - right rear disc - normal. Photo report later. By the way, came gaytsy and say that their chief recently the same situevina was on the go.
And a manager said that the suspension is designed so that the machine is not tumbled. This is not my words, but I believe that bit of truth in them can be. On the other hand, accidents vidil bent or torn discs vyrvanye shruzy or whole rack, but that's because so little and immediately hub half and drive ...

www.toyota-club.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting