I love to cook - eerie magazine

On the cover of the magazine shows no ordinary family. Notice how unnatural looking smile. It feels like adults photographed carefully hide their teeth from the gaze of the camera. Surely they have something to hide. Perhaps this is a huge fangs?

Girl in a red dress recently been bitten, so it such a blessed sight - blood loss and the realization of the future might make it cling to ancient and powerful vampire of the entire family.

On the boy's accident put white collar. Yet the people - the next one will be turned into a little upyrёnka.

These creatures, like people like to tell us: "We ask the desk!»
But looking at the bright red liquid in glass jars, I would poosterёgsya. Who knows where it came from?

Bloody heart and priestess carrying it to the altar on a black tray - that can be seen on the third illustration.
Note on the small picture displaying the magical passes, which are also part of the terrible and, no doubt, a bloody ritual.

Poor gullible turkey not even suspect that awaits him in the near future. Few people know that the village Dmitrovka live faithful followers of Haitian Voodoo cult. Turkey - only the most innocent of their victims.

A huge brain, which is affectionately known as "Nut».
"This cake you have on the table was not yet" - said to us in this article. Frost goes on your skin when you imagine people capable of such.
I wish to never on your desk it was not unnatural normal person dish.

So, you have carefully studied the illustrations and can answer the key question of this record:
"What is the target audience of the magazine" Good advice "»?

mihab

Tags

See also

New and interesting