Where are the voices of movies (41 photos)

The picture story about how duplicate films at the studio "Pythagoras».

Part One. Soundproof room

Here is the room where all his talent using different actors, singers and actors give voice to dub movies, and that then the whole country looks

But usually there is quite gloomy

Before an artist worth remote and the remote is a scenario in which they read your text, each replica has its own code

Microphones in the room a lot, often written here several people. By the way, when you see on the screen room full of people and hear the roar of their conversation, you know them too specifically recorded for each movie. And professionals are recording Gur Gurov (as it is called) is just as serious.

This "party" for which it is convenient to record sitting.

And especially I was pleased in this room lamp. From them in all directions rays

Part Two. Room directors

Here, sit just two director: director of dubbing and sound. In this case, there were two ladies. Dubbing director with extensive experience and a shopping bag full of funny stories from his practice, and sound much younger, but also with a lot of experience. Both asked myself not to take photographs.

Workplace engineer

And the director of dubbing almost no equipment other than a button, like a doorbell button. Pressing this button, the director can communicate with the artist in a soundproof room. All that is said in the director when the button is not pressed for the artist remains unknown :)

And behind the directors are very comfortable green sofas

I arrived a little earlier than the beginning of the process of voice and managed to look into the studio next door. In contrast to the first green, this studio was blue, but otherwise almost identical.

For sugreva, we have a house, too, was once :)

Beautifully

But back to our, green director. Show you how to operate the equipment in the studio

Here is the keyboard sound engineer. As you can see it is unusual, and is specially designed to work in a recording program. Each button has its own function

Directorial control

A few instruments of appointment which I can only guess

Part three. Artists

Just call them by name

Anastasia Chernobrovina - emotional

Andrei Petrov brutal

Irina Muromtseva is charming

Vladislav Zavyalov aristocratic and impetuous

Part Four. In the corridors of "Pythagoras»

In the dressing room between the green and blue studio portraits of artists who are visited and worked

Portraits very much. Here and Gaft with Tabakov and Bezrukov Mironov and Komediklabovtsy different and many, many, many artists of different scale

Here in the dressing room window, and the window a great view of Moscow

Evening

And in the main corridor studio hang posters of films that were duplicated in the "Pythagoras". Most of them are very well known to Russian audiences

And I liked the toilet funny device. Think shower?

But no. Actually device - a curtain, and not what her :)

Well, about the new year is not necessary to forget. Happy!

sasha-siniy

Tags

See also

New and interesting