The underground fight club in Moscow (11 photos)

26-year-old office worker Eugene Nazarenko (left) organized an underground fight club. Twice a month, participants gather at the appointed place and beat each other face. We do not learn to fight, we learn to suppress the fear - says Nazarenko.

Before fighting club members conducted a special exercise. Four people surround the fifth, yelling obscenities at him and strongly pressured. The idea is that the fifth felt fear and realized that this fear to do. Exercise is very effective, even those who are just beginning to experience the excitement of a number. This is me myself)))

Here are all the present. In the stalls to beat until a still will not ask for mercy. Previously, all fought without gloves, but the bruises on their faces raised questions at work.

If your nose is broken or cracked slightly eyebrow, "fast" will help other members of the club, there is a first aid kit. Doctors in the club there.

On this day in battle for the first time she has participated. 21-year-old Jan was dressed as a man and came to the gathering place. The fact that the club woman found in the hall. Jan wanted to drive, but after learning that she is engaged in boxing left.

Technically, she seemed confident of his opponent, but lost the battle - missed the heavy straight bled.
Yang said that in similar women's clubs girls drag each other by the hair, and then hate. She does not like it.

In blunt provocation, like "Che himself got into a fight?", I do not answer

If health allows, you can arrange a fight "two for one" or "one against allĀ».

The club are pleased to everyone. For a long time there is still no one is delayed.

gladin

Tags

See also

New and interesting