A day in the life of an officer of the Russian army (22 photos)

View on the army and military service inside the eyes suggest lieutenant Arthur Zaripov - simply because he is a very sociable and open person, and agreed to talk about their service.

So Arthur morning August 25, 2011 beginning at 4 am (!). However, this is due to early rise time zone difference - Senior Lieutenant Zaripov is in the Far East (of course these early photos I have, because I have time zones all good), so the first photo of the day - after charging and reading books in the dining room.

Breakfast, 7 am. The kids will have a difficult, is the third day of competition: in front of orienteering, driving combat vehicles and passing the theoretical exam tactics.

8:00 Compulsory morning Built: to commands (conventionally the two teams - the best commanders of battalions and four districts of the Russian Federation) shall be communicated to the day job:

8:10 - Participants were given maps of the area (all stamped "Top Secret" - was not allowed to take pictures). With their help, the officers will determine your location wherever they bring insidious contest organizers.

Team "on the car!", The first trial began. Driven by the huge military GOROKhOVECKIJj polygon (incidentally, the largest in Europe):

They will have to determine its location in five different locations. Time to test - less than a minute. In aid - compass, map and own knowledge; and you are no navigators =)

Check job. (After summing up to say that all coped with the task consistently "good" and visit that are not as "excellent." Meanwhile, in the second group - the battalion commanders - some managed to mark a point on the map of his stay up to tens of meters. experience ...):

Orientation lasted 1, 5 hours. At 10:10 the soldiers sent to the surrender of the theory. On the range tent camp, the officers took turns pulling tickets on tactics, preparation time - about an hour. 4 questions - each of them must not only respond closely to the text of the Constitution and the guidelines, but also provide examples to draw a detailed map.
11:00 - Arthur goes to the exam:

On examination there is Major-General Yuri Petrov - Deputy Chief of the Ground Forces combat training, chairman of the competition. This is very confusing officers, but nevertheless they answer cheerfully. 2 questions Arthur said the text of the Constitution - by heart, a little let down offensive scheme - does not have all of the objects.

12:40 After the exam Starley Zaripov waiting for their comrades, and I have time to take his brief interview

"He graduated from the Chelyabinsk Tank School, military specialty - management of tank units, civil - HR Manager. Many of my classmates now "worthy" a guard and merchandisers, and here I was asked to serve in the Far East - the romance! However, now everything is so sweet do not think - hard to live with his family in the village, where there is nothing, to the nearest town - 100 kilometers. I would like to give her son (he is now 4 years old) a decent education, a dream to give it a Suvorov military school ».

"What is my duty? In submission of 26 conscripts, to each of them to find their approach. So in the company, the army did not have such egregious cases that regularly say the media (and in Youtube, I sometimes look down) need daily painstaking work with each of the soldiers - I do not just teach them military training and am busy, I wish for them psychologist. When there is a child, you feel that it's not just soldiers, but someone's children. And I, as a company commander, bear responsibility for them ».

"With housing, of course, not very. I live in a rented apartment, but going to take military mortgage - for those who are going to continue to serve in the army, a real opportunity to get free housing. Salary 25 thousand rubles - a little, but wait for increase since 2012 ».

14:00 The war-war, but the lunch schedule. Food, by the way, is delicious:

Half an hour to rest and at 15:00 the car with the soldiers sent to the following task: driving military vehicles in the tank ranges with obstacles, the length of the route - 4, 6 kilometers. Passage of the rut of the bridge, pass mine-explosive anti-tank ditch and fence, and even "snake" - with all tasks officers cope effortlessly, as if carried on tanks and infantry fighting vehicles, and the usual small car.

All the tests were not journalists, too. We cheerfully walked across the expanses of the landfill, trying to keep up with the participants admired the skill of the officers and the vast expanses of the Motherland:

17:40 And it is loading tracked vehicles in heavy trailer and unload from it (measured to the nearest millimeter precision of loading). Arthur explains that this exercise - one of the most complex and strategically important. When hostilities on the accuracy tankman will depend on the mobility of the whole battalion

After the test, Arthur admits that it was not easy - machinery stranger, and polygon differs from the native. But the task is set - and he is always striving to be the first:

The competition ends at 8pm. Officers carry in part:

The clock 20:25. Late dinner:

Forces remain just out to get to the numbers:

That was such a day in a simple officer of the Russian army. That day, of course, is very different from the usual routine - Starley Zaripov said that the army did not work, and serve, but because the time frame for the working day is not there. He is a regular guy, but chose a difficult profession of military and honestly perform their job. Says that there is something to strive for, and no impossible tasks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting