A walk through the national park Sajama

Sajama National Park, which is located in Bolivia, received its name in honor of the highest peak in the park - the same name of an extinct volcano Sajama. Today we take a walk in the park, look at the thermal springs and geysers and admire the magnificent scenery of these places.

The village for the most part intended for tourists, which is logical. Local residents are busy visiting service and grow alpacas.

The church is quite suitable for the size of the village.

So it looks from the bell tower.

This view of the one half of the village. Add the right has the same number of houses and get the complete picture.

But the people living in the village of creative thinking.

A few kilometers from the village is the Valley of Geysers.

Maybe it is too to put it figuratively, but if you imagine a top view of the valley, it will look like ... in Adjara khachapuri. Very hot khachapuri! And do not ask why such associations, just trust me)

Being in the valley, sometimes there is a suspicion that you're not in Bolivia, but somewhere that from the stories of Jules Verne.

To look into these whirlpools, and there - a void. And I think that if this "well" would not be filled with hot water, then it could go down to the very center of the Earth.

We walked almost the entire valley, and found that even in such places there is life.

With beauty Saham rival two volcano whose names I more closely resemble the name of Italian desserts - Parinacota and Pomerape.

As I said, volcanoes and mountains in the park and a great many to remember them all by name, I, of course, did not. Therefore, all of the following pictures summarize in one word - the Andes. Perhaps the Cordillera. I, frankly, a little tangled in them.

Source: dorogimira.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting