Frankfurt Motor Show 2011 (92 photos)

Remarkable Photo Tour on one of the most significant events in the automotive world - the Frankfurt Motor Show.

Alfa Romeo. 4C Concept. Second freshness, but still.

Audi urban concept

Concepts BMW i3 and i8. BeEmVe everything becomes stronger in BiEmDablYu.

I did not have the means of expression to convey the awesome Cadillac Ciel. Retro-futurism on the march. As if the petrol crisis in 1973 never came.

Suddenly, like four-wheel drive hybrid Citroen C5. And especially inside (no photo, sorry).

A concept have been cool, with a funny name Tubik.

Dacia. Do you think your neighbor stritrakera bench? That is - the bench.

Fiat.

Ford Evos

Changan (read probably as "Shanyan"). This here is 5, 3-meter monster - a concept hybrid Chinese

And on the bench - no one! Only Feechka nice. With suspicious Russian officials. Or Ukrainian? ..

Gondo tsyveg. New.

Hyundai. The new i30.

Infiniti. Chota somehow strёmne.

Jeep.

Kia.

That's the way three-door Rio. Class B, ie, the size of such opilkorsy, but the proportions just like cars golf class. Almost Proceed bldzhad.

Lamborghini. Unlike other brands, the Italians hold its own staff of models. This applies not only Maserati and Alfa Romeo, Lancia and even Fiat. Lamborghini, after moving under the wing of the group Volkswagen, this tactic has not changed. Women at their booth - an integral part of the show.

All models are selected one standard: tall, large breasts, long curly black hair. And famous.
Face Lambo - incomparable Maddalena, beauty queen. She is beautiful, even if my govnofoto not clear that this is so.

Admittedly, among the "young growth" is no less spectacular charmer

Incidentally, the Ferrari women stand there - only a glass fence and goons in brown boots. So Ferrari cross out of the review.

Lancia.

Lexus. The new GS.

Land Rover. British think about the new Defender, and while the audience intriguing design exercises in this direction.

Maserati. Conceptual crossover Kubang.

Mazda. This new crossover CX-5. Cool, though Minagi concept car promised more. By the way, unexpectedly pleasant surprise salon. Quality materials, nice view.

Mercedes trolls all naotlichnenko, kagbe hinting who's boss.

From behind the Mercedes podgavkivaet Smart, claiming that he all eBall.

But, however, conveys greetings. Comrade firewehr:

And Nurgaliyev:

Pyzho.

Dezigner Reno pleased.

Seat made conceptually.

And here is our favorite exceedingly Skoda.

This concept Mission L. He anticipates a new serial the cart, which will replace the Octavia Tour and placed in a niche between the Fabia and Octavia

In the design of the optics used motifs Bohemian glass

SsangYong Actyon replaced the old to the new (well you know), and the pickup yet remain the same. But with the new muzzle.

E-mobility bleat. Crossover, which will be the serial type kagbuttabe was presented in the form of slow-moving layout. Serial nothing here does not smell, because the machine is made extremely rude, "on the knee».

Even red concept car with the original design of doors (they are "at the back" of the stitch braided pigtail) was placed on the order of magnitude better.

In Fafagena was many things, but because there is a personal choice ublyutka (tm), then I'll show you detstski car with pedalyame. There is a feeling that we grew up at the wrong time in the wrong place.

Of non-automotive nishtyakov liked this installation:

And yet at the salon always sell in a myriad of models.
Here, among other things revealed the Volga.

And Zaporozhets. Fifty euro bleat!

Tags

See also

New and interesting