Stupid statement stars (11 photos)

Some birds do not differ much intelligence and wit.

Britney was asked if she wanted to take part in any Broadway production. "I'm not sure, I think is better to start with something small - London or England." (I found this on the English forum. At the bottom of some American comments: "It's because of what we believe overseas stupid?» :)

"I never wanted to go to Japan. Just because I do not like fish. And I know how it their popular out there in Africa »(!)

"I'm going to visit some overseas countries, such as Canada»

"Seems once something is said that ...»

No Jessica Simpson, no such list is not exactly cost. A lot of things for her, she has not talked a such a long life, but here are my favorites:

"I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas. Did people suffer from anorexia in Texas? I did not hear about these. This applies to me ».
We have to believe, Jessica, can you lose weight)

On the hair: "If I do not feel like somewhere to go, then I do not mine. Well, that is, I wait until they start to smell. "

"The relationship with a man to me is important not to get bored. I easily lose interest in the conversation if the subject is not particularly interesting, so I choose smart men, intellectuals, who do not give my brain relax. " No Comment it.

Like Jessica Simpson, Mischa Barton is a lover of smart men: "I like smart guys, because I also like to read magazines».

Give me my dress, rediskaaa! ..

In the company to girlfriends blonde Paris Hilton is sent over the following pearl:

"Kabbalah helps to confront their fears. Well, it's as if someone from girlfriends take me some clothes and do not give it. A month later, I met her in that dress - then I'll be sure to oppose it ».

"I want a baby in the next year. I have already prepared for this my body. " Apparently, one of preparation in order to get pregnant, a little.

Think before you speak? No, not heard

Quote Mariah - the leader in the hit parade of stupid statements. It even has not funny ...

"When I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can not hold back the tears. I would also like to be a lean, but not all of these sufferings, deaths and the like ».

And suddenly it's Zac Efron, wearing a wig and a dress ?? So break your head every now and again ...

What about the megahit Fox had long been known that it can and beauty (thanks to the surgeon Golden Hands), but for sure - not clever. We see:

"I will not regret the tattoo when we part. I'm always can call her son Brian - it's convenient ».

"I'm crazy about Zac Efron, we - one people. In fact, we are not here, we like Michael and Janet Jackson. If Zack wearing a wig and a dress, everything - it - it's me, and you do not know. This is one of the greatest mysteries of our time ».

So you sho, write something, what I'm saying ?!

When celebrities do not immediately come to mind something stupid, they are often inspired by the theme of death:

Brooke Shields: "Smoking kills. And if you are killed, you lose a very important part of his life ».

Celine Dion: "When your niece dies in your arms - it is the greatest gift of God».

Sylvester Stallone: ​​"The only happy actor - the actor is dead, because only then can not be changed. After his death, I probably will brush ».

And here are a couple of quotes from Angelina Jolie. The first - very long-standing, and a second straight from the tin. Maybe Angie just does not specify what kind of eggs is going to use for cooking?

"I do not know if it was in my life a key event that changed me, but the first sex I've had in 14 years».

"I can not cook. When I say Brad was going to cook the eggs, he perceives it as a threat ».

Alicia shows lightness, coming from a very deep place

Funny quote Alicia Silverstone. Vidiomo, I wanted to say something clever, but the road had forgotten what:

"I think the film" No idea "very deep. I think he's deep in the sense that it is very easy. I think lightness has to icxodit from a very deep place if it's true lightness ».

Long laughed and cried reading it:

"Ghost crawling on my leg and have sex with me. I thought it was my boyfriend, but one day I woke up and realized it was not him. " (Anna Nicole Smith).

Tom Cruise has revealed a great secret: "I love children. I even he was once a child ».

Even highly-geek people incidents happen - that stated in an interview, Robert De Niro:

"According to a new study, women feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than when they undress in front of other women. They say that women are too subjective, and men - simply grateful ».

Thanks, Cap!

Personality Cap set - is Winona Ryder, said: "I feel best when I'm happy».

Among the highlights of politicians Arnold Schwarzenegger, who, as governor of California, said:

"I think that gay marriage - is something that should be between a man and a woman," and, of course, George W. Bush, whose statements have long been immortal classics:

"I have my own opinion on everything. A very strong opinion. The truth is, I do sometimes disagree with him ... ».

On the point about the fact that weapons of mass destruction in Iraq has not been found, "What's the difference?».

"I recently met with the Russian president in Slovakia. Or in Slovenia - I do not remember how this little country called exactly ».

I - Linda Evangelista, I'm not a teacher, and it is not what I want

Linda Evangelista talks about beauty:

"It is God who made me so beautiful. If I had not been so, it would become a teacher ».

"I do not really watch their weight. I just do not eat all that I want ».

After a visit to Italy, the basketball player Shaquille O'Neal was asked:

"Journalist: - You visited the pantheon during a visit to Italy?

Basktebolist: - Yes, you know, I'm not a very memorable name clubs, where we went ».

And last on the list - one athlete, the famous golfer Greg Norman, who said to the journalist: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially mother and father».

I also want to thank my parents (especially my mom and dad), for being taught to read books, not allowed to skip school and also taught a simple truth: Think before you speak :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting