Mark Zuckerberg of programmers, ideas, money and risk

• I never thought that Facebook should be cool, it must be useful.

• When you're in one night was a ton of code - this is the result.

• Facebook was not created to be a company. Facebook was created to fulfill a social mission: to make the world more open and connected.

• When you use something with your friends, with your family, then you get attached to it more.

• Social networking - this is not an alternative to friendship, it is its continuation. • In the movie ["The Social Network"] things are not quite so. In fact, the history of Facebook rather boring. We just sat and wrote codes of 6 years.

• The most important thing in business - focus on building something important. I just worked hard, than I would like to use.

• If a person has a brain, he just does not have the moral right to work is not over, giving much of his time and the results of their achievements to their employer.

• Our staff is motivated, that they are part of our team. This is not just of Facebook, it has its own universe.

• We do not like advertising, but it allows you to pay bills.

• Facebook is more like a government agency rather than a traditional company. We are dealing with a huge community of people and how no other company should seriously think about their internal politics.

• We have made every man's voice, and then gave authority. And at that moment the old system ceased to exist.

• I do not want to, Facebook was only US company and promoted only American values ​​around the world. For example, there is the concept of "freedom of speech", which we love, and fully support to Facebook, but each country has a different understanding of the word. So the main thing for me - to understand the thinking of people from different countries and make Facebook extremely susceptible to a variety of cultures.

• Language - this is not the best way to communicate ideas.

• I think that the future, not just programmers will be connected with the elements of programming.

• I would like to continue to try to go beyond the possible.

• I need servers as well as in food. But if I have some time still can not do without food, the site without adequate server performance will be lost.

• Facebook - chic experience, I was just lucky. But I regret that I did not finish my studies in college, where they give you more than you know. There you just have fun, discovering the world.

• In Silicon Valley, many established companies, not deciding what the company will do. Do do that? To begin with an idea of ​​what you want the world to offer a useful, and then under this brings and to create the company.

• When you create a company, it should be based on your faith in something.

• To create a small growing businesses need two things. The first - is the ability to have good programmers and to teach those who have ideas, and the second - an opportunity to implement these ideas.

• In general, I hate advertising. Especially stupid commercials.

• Industry and any other business will be mobile in a few years, it is inevitable.

• I think I hardly ever visit again the idea, similar to Facebook.

• The greatest risk - not to take any risks. The world is changing very fast, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail - do not risk it.

• I think only about how to build and strengthen their business, not on how to sell it. I think our job is much more interesting than many people. We just like to do my thing. I never thought about selling the company.

• Do I look like someone who needs money?

Tags

See also

New and interesting