Why Zuckerberg goes to the same T-shirt?

No, Habré Giktayms not open section of the "star" fashion, and personal lives of various celebrities have too little care. The question posed in the title is a bit strange, but the more interesting answer, which gave him Mark Zuckerberg at the recent opening of the session "FAQ».

At this event, Mark could ask any question and get an answer. And one of the questions was: "Why do you wear the same t-shirt every day?". This is true - Mark appears in public in gray T-shirt and ordinary jeans. His style changes very rarely. The answer was interesting and I must say, quite logical.

Zuckerberg said that he wanted to take as little as possible solutions in everyday life, not to be distracted from the main task of his life - work on Facebook. Mark believes that even very minor domestic issues such as the choice of clothing or breakfast menu tedious. These issues and questions - a real sponge, absorbing the energy of the owner. Zuckerberg just is not willing to spend the effort to address the small but numerous problems.

And so - he is full of gray T-shirt and blue jeans that you can wear in the morning, not zamorachivayas that will be in harmony with what, and what kind of shirt or jacket is better to choose.

In general, many famous people, including the same Jobs, worn and are roughly the same clothes every day. Perhaps they are guided by the same principle as that Zuckerberg - less domestic issues - more power to operate.

Apparently, the same hoodies he also coach i>

A second car - with classic blue jeans i>

Via businessinsider

Source: geektimes.ru/post/241088/

Tags

See also

New and interesting