The American Nazi Hitler seized (6 photos)

Deborah and Heath first attracted the attention of social services more in December 2008, when ordered in a supermarket cake with the words "Happy Birthday, Adolf Hitler." They argued that the so-called their three sons. Confectioners refused to make a cake.

visited by social workers to the Campbells found that the younger sister of Adolf are no less exotic names - Jocelyn Erian Nation, meaning "Aryan Nation" and Hontsler Hinler Janine, got its name in honor of one of the most famous figures of the Third Reich, Heinrich Himmler.

In addition, social workers shocked the abundance of Nazi symbols in the home, where he lived a little Hitler. All three children were transferred to the custody of social services, where they are until now. The matter of a possible termination of parental rights with respect to the Campbell went to trial.

The hour of the court. A resident of New Jersey Heath Campbell, passing on the case of deprivation of parental rights, appeared at the hearing in full Nazi uniform with a Nazi tattoo on his neck. His passion was also in full dress.

Convinced Campbell, under the law of his political views can not be used against him in the case of deprivation of parental rights.

- "Basically they're saying about my views and what I a Nazi" - said Campbell before the hearing. "But let me prove to the world that I am a good father. I have never abused the children, I just gave them the names of normal.

Asked by reporters about why he was dressed in a Nazi uniform, Campbell said confidently that it will not hurt the cause: - If they are good judges and good people, they look inward, rather than what is outside.

Tags

See also

New and interesting