From rags to riches. Golden Voice of America

I understand that you probably already know, but do not abuse, because I try for those who have not seen ...
When Ted Williams (Ted Williams) - 53-year-old homeless man from Columbus, Ohio - went outside with a sign: "I have a wonderful gift given to me by God - my voice. I am a former radio host, was in a difficult situation.
I would be grateful for any help. Thank U. God bless you. Happy Holidays "- he did not know that by doing so again abruptly turned his whole life. Fate gave Ted a chance to get out of the pit into which he drove himself, and return to normal life, and he did not miss this chance.

Many years ago, Ted Williams due to the seals and al * * Expose lost all: a good job, a family, a house. He stopped to talk with her mother and rolled to the bottom. His life has become a series of arrests, and when he did not live in prison, he was living on the street in a tent. Fortunately for Ted, he lost his voice. And recently said about it all out into the streets with atypical for a homeless sign asking for help. Ted interested local reporter. He filmed the movie, where Ted in exchange for a few dollars says a few sentences his "golden voice." Clip appeared on the Internet, and the next morning woke up famous Ted! More than three million hits and several job offers from radio and television stations was homeless, Ted! He proposes to transfer voice commercials. Several dentists offered to make new teeth and a few psychologists - free advice. Airlines offered free tickets. TV shows excitedly began to call to him!

Now Ted has signed a two-year contract and has its radio show. He met with his mother after twenty years of separation and continues to receive offers stunning. One of the latest: a five-second voice clip to be run during the Super Bowl!

Tags

See also

New and interesting